Wanna talk.?

Mays POV

"listen Alex I should of have never snapped at you , I'm very sorry but I need to tell you the whole story of this house.".
-
"sooooo you met him at a train station and then you fell in love with him". Alex said trying to take in the whole story.
"Yea- ".
*Ring Ring*
I hung up the call.
"Yeah pretty much , well I guess". I said thinking back to the whole idea of him.
*Ring Ring*
"May I really think you should pick the phone." As Alex looked down a the ID caller. I nodded my head and walked to my room.
"Hello". I said talking to Tony.
"Hey May lis-". He said with a pleading voice.

"No you listen , what was the phone call about , tell me Tony why did you hide it , why did you lie and say it was nothing.". By now tears where streaming down my face as my chest tighten.

" The phone call was abo- I don't want you to be heart broken". By now he was unbelievable. I was speechless.

"Unbelievable". I said I couldn't believe the words coming out his mouth.
"May I'm not telling you this because-" I cutted him off.
" Can we talk about this another time". I said.
"Yeah sure just text me please". He said I could hear a bit of sadness in his voice. But I was too stubborn so I pushed it away.

"Yeah , okay bye". I hung up. As I clean the tear with the back of my hand. I opened the door to find alex standing at the front of my door.

"Are you okay.?" She asked pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I'm okay". I said smiling.

"Wanna talk about it.?" She asked.
"Yeah , sure come in". I said as I let her in my room.

"Speak ". She said.

" Tony makes me happy. I love everything about him. His tattoos printed on his skin. His chocolate eyes I just can't get enough of. The way his lips turn when he smiles. The way his lips feel on mines. When he blushes I can't help but smile. His everything I dreamed of. I finally have it but when you love someone hurt comes with the package." I said looking up at alex.
"May talk to him , I think you have to let him explain the phone call". She said.
"Yeah I'll meet him at his house later." I said , I felt my heart skip a beat. God damit I love this guy.