The Meet Up.

Fr A/N: So In this chapter there's Tony's POV.

Tony's POV

As I got woken up by my phone ringing. I jumped out my bed thinking it was Vic telling me we had band practice today. But I saw May's name as I remember her brilliant face at the train station Yesterday. I quickly picked it up.

A/N: I'm not going to add the conversation beacause it's already in May's POV.

When May asked me if I would like to meet her somewhere. Nervousness just rushed up in my blood. So of course I was going to take the offer as she told me to meet her in the nearby bookstore. So I remembered I have to shower and get dressed. As I finished my shower and did my morning routine. I went to go get dressed as I put on my red " San Diego" sweater and black jeans and red vans as I combed my hair and put on my black snapback. And headed outside. The bookstore was pretty close to where I lived. As it felt like I walked two steps as I made it to the bookstore. And I quietly made my way inside. I pulled my phone out my pocket and texted May
A/N: T is for Tony. M is for May.

T - I'm at the bookstore , where are you?. Once I finished texting May that. I got a text back in seconds
M- I'm at the coffee shop, I got you coffee :))) she replied I laughed at text and my way to the coffee shop.

I walked to the coffee shop as I took in the smell. I was shook out of my thought as I heard someone yell my name
"Tony" I looked to where the noise was coming from as I saw a smiling May. I walked over to her with a huge smile on my face I was more the excited to see May.
"Hey" I said with a shy smile.
"Hi". She said with her brilliant smile. As I sat down across from her.
"Oh here's your coffee". As she handed me pretty decent size cup.
'Thanks". I said as I took a sip of my warm coffee as I felt my taste bug explode.
"Tony I just wanted to talk to you" she said with a warm smile.
"About?". Hopeing she wouldn't ask me about the train station. Or Erin.
"About the train staion , Tony I want you to know you can talk to me". She said as she put her hand over the table and grabbed my hand and rubbed small circles over it.
"O-Okay well I told you that I broke up with my ex girl friend Erin." I said while May is still holding my hand as I blushed.
" Is that all Tony?" She said questionly like if I had more to say.
"y-yeah". I just met May yesterday and she can make me nervous by just holding my hand wow.
"Okay". She said with a huge smile and let go of my hand. I felt empty once she let go. She's driving me crazy. She shooked me out my thought once she spoke
"So Tony how have you been". She said.
"I been good , I mean I just got into a break up". I said she looked like if I had 2 heads .
"I know. How long have you guys been I mean like when you guys used to be together?". She said wondering. I didn't really like when I talked about my ex girlfriend's. But I just didn't want to make May more worried so I answered her question.
" 4 years , want to walk to the nearby park?". I asked to not talk more about my ex girlfriend our just not hear anymore questions.
"Yeah sure let's go." She smile with her huge smile. As I laughed and we got our stuff and went to the nearby park.