Headaches.

Tony's POV

As I heard a knock on the door. I jumped off the bed that scared the hell out of me. It had to be Jaime.

"What"? I said as I opeaned the door. His so annoying at points.

"Get up it's 1:47 pm!" He said as now I got the hangover headache.

"Jaime shut up!" I said slaming the door. And I threw myself back on my bed.
"Sorry Tony". I heard Jaime yell.

The memories of last nigth flash back in my head Erin's lips on mines and the thoughts of May. I would love to tell her how I feel. I wish I would have kissed May not Erin. If I mean she feels the same. As I got up to brush my teeth and go eat and drink some pain killers. May was still in my head I had to talk to her. Once I was done and took a shower I got dress ate my food and drunk my pain killers. I called May. In a couple rings I heard the voice I was longing to hear.

"Hello" she said.

"Hey how are you doing". I asked really hoping she wouldn't hang up on me.

"I'm really good so far , you?" She asked as. She said "you" I wanted to hear I love you.

"I'm great I just wanted to ask how you were doing that's all". I said I really hope she was weirded out.

"Tony I mis-". She said but couldn't finish her sentence.

"TONY"!. I heard some one yell my name from the next room.

" I have to go May". Why does this happen all the time.

"Okay bye" she said I swear she sounded upset.

"Bye May". I said quickly and hung up.

As I got up to see why they guys called me. But I saw Mike, Jaime , Vic. All sitting down on the couch.

"Sit". I heard Vic tell. As I sat down quickly on the love seat.

"Tony I thought you and Erin broke up"? I heard Mike say.

"W-e did". I said I really hope he didn't see us kiss.

" but I saw you guys kiss at the club last night". He said kind of confused of what he saw.

"Erin kissed me last night and I pulled away. I like someone else and it's not
Erin". I was just mad at what mike was saying I hated that. I don't like her I like May.

"So who do you like?". Mike asked.

"Ask Jaime he should know" I saw Jaime shoot his head up from his phone. When I said his name. I could tell he was playing a game.

"What?" He said and he wasn't paying attention.

" remember the girl at the park I also almost kissed". I said making sure he knew what I was talking about.

"Yeah I remember". He said nodding his head.

"What's her name"? I heard Vic ask.

"May". I said as I felt my face get red. Wait did I just tell the boys I liked May. I'm in too deep now. And I'm in love with May.