Where is she.?

Tony's POV

I suddenly woke up with the thought of feeling sick that I lied to May. I just really didn't want to tell May what the phone call was. I got up from the couch and walk over to the guys.
"Hey guys has May woken up.?" I asked.
"Um no I thought you knew she left." Jaime said.
"WHAT!"
" He said did May tell you she left." Mike said a bit louder and slow so I could understand. My mind was spinning by now my heart started beating faster.
"Tony are you okay?". I heard Vic ask.
"Uh yeah I'm fine". I said as I walked to the bathroom. Every step I took my heart kept sinking more and more. I just felt like this was all my fault I guess I really did hurt her by the expression on her face. I should of told her I should of never kept this or hid it I didn't want her to be heart broken. I opened the door to the bathroom and closed it. Walking in front of the mirror. I felt like I done a crime. I gazed at the mirror looking a my reflection I leaned on the sink as I tighten my grip on the sink feeling my knuckle whiten and feeling a burning sensation. As I felt a tear slip. God damint I love this girl. The way her lips feel. The way she makes me feel inside. She's my life feel complete back to the day of the train station these past days have been the best days of my life. She has made me feel like I'm on a paradise with just mean and her. Why couldn't I have just told her about the phone call. I should of have told her , I should of have. I let go out the sink and turn the sink on as I started washing my face , the cold water splashes around my face as I closed the running water. I opened the door of the bathroom. And walk out and to the the hall.
"Mike can you please take me to Taco bell". Jaime said as Mike turned to me.
"Are you okay Tone.?" Mike asked.
"Yeah I'm okay". I said walking up stairs. I walked up stairs to my room as I started looking for my phone I found it laying on the bed I picked it up quickly in the process almost droping it. I unlocked my phone and looked through my contact list
"Ahh found it ". I clicked the number.
*Ring Ring*

A/N : So who do you think Tony is calling feel free to leave a comment.