The walk.

Tony's POV

As we got our things and walked out the bookstore. I felt something brush  against my hand as I looked down and saw May grab my hand. I smiled and held her hand tighter. As we walked to the nearbly park. It wasn't a long walk and not a short walk. But I wanted this moment to last forever. It felt like May pulled my heart together. And I was just so happy. As we got to the park we walked to where the benches were. And we picked a bench and sat down. As I finally took a sip of my coffee as now it was cold. As I turn my head to look at May at my side I saw her taking in the view of the park as I chuckled. She turned her head rather quickly.                                                 
"What?" She said wondering why I was laughing.
"Nothing".  I said shaking my head and turning away.
"Tony tell me". She said wanting to know so bad. As she stared poking my side. How did she know I was so ticklish.
"Fine fine". I said hopeing she would stop. And she did as I must sound really stupid of what I was going to say.
" well you're just so beautiful". I said looking down as just so she couldn't see my red face. Something I wish I couldn't just blush most of the time.

"Thanks and you're handsome Tony".she said as lifted up my chin so I could look up at her. As I was going to lean in to give her a kiss I heard someone yell my name.
"Tony!".  As i felt May more her hand quickly away from my face. I turn to where the noise was coming from it had to be Jaime , Jaime Preciado. I saw him walking toward us.
"Tony I didn't know you here today." He said questionly.
"Well I am" I snapped a bit at him. I know I shouldn't but and I felt really bad  I was just so close to kissing May.
"Well I see you later". He said walking away. Trying to avoid any fight.

"Sorry about that his just a friend of mine". I saw with slight sadness in my voice. May just nodded her head I wonder if she wanted the kiss as bad as I wanted it. Does she like me? Did she want to kiss me? I want to know so bad. I don't know but she's driving me crazy. I guess I love her.