Can you pick me up?

A/N: should I keep on with the story.? please comment.

Tony's POV

"Tony we watch star wars almost everyday give it a break". Jaime said upset because he watched to watch one of his stupid action movie.
"shut the fu-". before I can say the rest.
"Ring" My phone suddenly Rang in my pocket. I stood up and took it out my tight jean pocket and walked quickly to my room. and looked at the caller ID. May.
"hello" I said though the phone.

"hey Tony you mind if I stay the night with you.? She asked I could hear her voice had sorrowed in it.
"Sure, um yes I'll be on my way". I grabbed my car keys. and walked out to the living room. to see Jaime laughing with Mike. I rolled my eyes at them. and made my way to the door.
"Tony were are you going".? I heard Mike call out. I just walked out the door. and shut it. I walked to the drive way and turned my car on. I smiled as I rememberd where May told me too pick her up. or first date. I meant meet up.
skip the car ride.
"Thanks Tony I really needed a place to stay". she said as she gave me one of her flashing smile.
"your welcome , I'm here for anything you need". as I felt something warm on my hand. Mays hand. I looked down and slowly tighten our hands together.
Skip the car ride.
" just to warn you my friends are loud." I said laughing I hope I didn't sound childish.
" its okay I think I can handle it". she said laughing with me. as we got out the car. I pushed the key inside the keyhole and opened the door. my whole house is a mess. my turtle plush is hanging from the celling. Vic is yelling at Jaime and Mike which they are fighting over the last taco.
"GUYS!". I yelled so they can stop the childish behavior. they all looked at me.
" Turtle who's this.?" Vic asked I heard May giggle when Vic said "Turtle".
"what.?". I said looking at May.
"He said turtle and close the door its cold". I turned around and closed the door.
" Want to sit".? I asked May. she nodded. as we sat.
"Guys May is staying the night so why don't you guys get to know each other". I yelled at the guys.
"I'm Vic".
"Mike".
"Hime-Time."
"No its not its Jaime." Mike said and slapped the back of Jaime's head.
"I'm May". she said with a shy smile. god she was so beautiful. she catched me staring and gave me a big wide smile.
"TURTLE HAS A GIRLFRIEND". I heard Mike yell. as the others. "ohh". and make kisses noise. I suddenly looked at May as she had her head down blushing really hard. I held her hand.

"Do you know where's the bathroom is turtle".? She asked.
"yeah follow me its here". she got and followed me too the bathroom.
"Thanks Turtle". she leaned over and gave me a small kiss on the cheek he warm lips made my cheeks hot. and I started to blush.
"your-r welcome". I said and walked away quickly.
"what's wrong".? I heard Vic ask. follow me Vic. as I entered my room.
"well I really like may". I said to Vic quitey
"YOU WHAT".! Vic yelled I'm pretty sure out next door neighbors heard us.
"I like May now Vic Shut up". I pushed Vic out to see May talking to Mike and drinking beer. god she was beauty.
"Tony stop staring your creep". I heard Vic say but I couldn't lay my eyes off of her. She was the one.