Do you really?

Mays POV

I slowly took a sip of my cold bitter beer. as I felt a gaze on me. something about it made me turn. it was Tony. he gave me one of his flashing smiles. his face made my heart skip a beat. I couldn't lie I was in love with him. everything about him since the day we met. he help me forget about my pass.

"Earth to May". I jumped when someone said my name. what the actually hell. it had to be Jaime.

"u-m yes". I said trying not to make my self more of the center action as everyone was now looking at me.
" You been staring at the same spot for at least 5 minutes now". Jaime said as everyone started laughing at me. This is going to be great. I slowly turned back around to drinking my gross beer. I was just thinking about Tony. I know I might sound like a 7th grader. in love with a boy. But I guess I truly am.

"Hey May want to watch a movie.?" I slowly turned around to see Tony.
"yeah sure". I said to Tony. as I felt my heart rushing.

"Follow me". he said. I slowly got up and walked up stair to Tony's room. he opened the door. I was shocked. it was actually clean. had so much star wars. Tony sat on his bed and patted me to sit down. he slowly went to the channels and picked a movie.

"May I have been waiting to talk to you about some things". Tony said I nodded meaning he could go on with what has to say.

"well um May I want to talk about us, what are we?" I turned my head quickly away from the movie. shocked at what he was saying does he feel the same way I do.

"Wha-t do you mean?" I asked Tony. Does he like me.

"Well remember the night we met?" he said trying to make me understand.

"yes". I said.

"I felt a connection somewhere far from sadness damit May it was love". he said as he took a hold of my hands looking into my eyes. I was so speechless I leaned in as I saw him close his eyes. I closed mines as well as I felt our lips connect. I swear I felt like I was in heaven. his lips were so soft. as I felt my self enjoy it even more by the second. I smiled as we pulled away. I wished we didn't.

"I been waiting to do that for the longest". I said.

"Me too".  he said when we suddenly heard a knock on the door. Tony got up to answer the door.
"hey Vic what's up". Tony  said to Vic.
"Someone keeps calling you it says unknown". As Vic handed Tony the ringing phone.