Let Me Disappear.

A/N: Happy New Years :))

NoMay's POV

After the hug I quickly rush home. I wanted to talk to Alex she help me through most of my depression. I kind of felt out of breath from rushing down 2 streets. I felt my lungs burning and my throat taking in heavy air. I was just few apartment away from my apartment. I finally made it to my apartment. Walking up front i saw Alex car parked a few cars away. I rushed into the apartment lobby and quickly made my way to the elevator . As I saw Alex blue hair walking inside the elevator and quickly pushing a button to go to our apartment floor. I rushed and jumped on her back.
"What the hell?". She said trying to pull me off.
"Oh my good Alex I missed you so much!". I said overly excited. Once she saw it was me she in braced me into a hug.
"May I missed you too". She pulled away. When we heard a ding noise echoeing in the elevator. And the elevator door opened as I walked out and Alex trailed behind me. Rolling her heavy and loud suit case. I saw my apartment door.
345.
I pulled the key out my pocket and pushed the key into the key hole. Turning the key I heard a loud click. And i twisted the door knob. And opeaned the door wide so Alex could go through with her loud suit case. And I pulled the key out the key hole. And closed the door and locked it.
"What a long day". I heard Alex say
"Yeah its has been". I signed.
"Is there something wrong May.?" She took a seat down on a couch. And I took a seat on the couch across the room. I started to think. To that day when I met Tony. That day I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to take all my pain away. By throwing my self in front of a train. But once I saw Tony crying I knew there was many pains in this world. He looked so small and weak. My depression was taking over with full charge. My moody days Or the suicide thoughts. Once I met Tony I felt happy. I felt loved and needed. The time Alex was gone there were many deadly thoughts came in mine but I knew I had to do it. But something came into my deadly path. It wasn't pain its love.
"Earth to May". She sudden shook me out my thought.
"Oh." I was all that could come out my mouth.
"Are you okay". She asked looking worried.
"Never better". I hated lying but I couldn't tell her I was in Love.