Does she?

Tony's POV

"O-okay I have to g-go" it hurt to hear May lie.
"Okay bye May". I frowned as I said it because I never wanted to hang up.
God May is driving me crazy. I spent the day thinking about her. She sure did make me forget about my ex girlfriend. She made me feel perfect , happy , complete.

"Yo Tony". I heard Mike say.
'U-m yeah". I said as I shook my head to look at him
"You just day dreamed for like 5 minutes". He said. Something's Mike can be over dramatic. That's something I really hate about him.
"Yeah right. " I said and laughed. He laughed as well as I got up to go to my room. As I layed in my bed with my face in my pillow. If I tell you May is driving me crazy I'm telling you the truth. I groaned in my pillow.

I really wish May could tell me how she felt. I hope she felt the same. Nope who am I kidding. She just thinks I'm a loser who's broken hearted. I wish she could talk to me. I just wish she could tell me how she feels. I just want to kiss her and call her mine.

I lifted my head up from my pillow. And grabed my phone and texted May.
A/N: T is for Tony M is for May.
T- Are you mad at me?
M- No.
T- so why can't you talk to me?
M- Look Tony I have allot of things to do. I'll talk to you later.

I frowned at how she put me down. I just wanted her to like me so bad. I hope she didn't get freaked out by me trying to kiss her. Does she like. I should ask her. But not now. I know she going to put me down. And I hate it. As I was just so soon deep in my thoughts Vic came in my room.

"Do you know how to knock"? I asked Vic. Annoyed how he just walked in my room.

"Uh No , Mike said if you could go to the club with him today". He said. Wasn't really in the mood and Mike only wanted me to be his wing man. And I hated it. He was just to annoying. At this moment everything was annoying. And I need to get my mind off of things. As I got off my bed. And went to go shower and get dressed.

As me and mike were heading out to the club. I still couldn't get my mine off my May. As we entered the club I went straight to the bar. And took shots after shots as I felt the burning feeling in my thoart I was just so sober and now I'm drunk. As my vision started to blur I tryed to guide myself on the walls. But then stopped. And I tried to look for mike but I couldn't the bright lights were flashing in my eyes the room was spinning as I came face to face with Erin. I felt my breath stop in my thoart. As I breathed in hard.

"Hey Tony". She said was the beautiful smile she always has.
"Hey". I said back and very quickly her lips were on to mines. as it turn it to a heated make-out session. As I deeped the kiss. But it didn't feel right. May just stood in my head. And I pulled away quickly.
"I-i can't". As I seen her frown.

" but I'll know you'll like it.she said as she slides her finger up and down my arms.
"No sorry". I said as I backed away to tried find mike. I finally found him. Making out with a blonde chick. As I pulled him away.
" Can we go?" I almost yelled.
"Yeah". He said as I saw him look at the blonde chick she hand him a white note I'm guessing her number. As me and mike walked out the club.

We finally made our way home as I jumped on my bed. Just thinking about May. I know I'm getting a killer headache tomorrow.