Needing to use the bathroom.

May's POV

"I should go". I said as I walked out the room. I walked down the stairs. And quickly I walked into the bathroom and closed the door slowly as I sinked down on the floor with my back pressed against the bathroom door. I started to think back when the kiss happened. I suddenly blushed at the thought of it. I couldn't deny I was in love with Tony his was just amazing every way. In a very long time I have not felt this happy in years.
*knock knockI jumped up as I heard the knocking I was too deep in my mind that I forgot I was in the bathroom.
"Hurry up I need to pee". it sounded like Mike. I quickly opened the door. As now I was face to face with Mike.

" Oh , Hey May". He said as he flashed me on of his famous smiles. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Sorry ". As I got away from the door way to past by. as I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Tony wanted to make sure if you were okay , He was very worried ". I nodded at him taking in Evey word.  He was very worriedkept replying in my mind does he actually care about me.?

" Thanks". I said and I walked up stairs. I slowly walked to Tony's room.  As i had a huge smile on my face. I knocked on the door making sure everythings okay.

"Hey". I said with the smile still on my face as I walked over to the bed and sat next to him.

"Hey". he said with a half smile I knew something wasn't okay.

"Are you okay , What was the phone call?". I asked I really wanted to know. As my heart started pounding.

"Umm Nothing , I'm going to go sleep on the couch you rest here". I saw him walk away and close the door. I knew something wasn't right. his lying to me. I knew it, he was hidding something. I started to get a feeling in my heart it was painful as tears started to slip down my face. how could Tony lie to me. I walked to the mirror as I saw my blood shot eyes. by now 30 minutes past. I was getting tried but I knew tomorrow Alex should be here to pick me as I sent her a message of the address and the time to pick me up by the time Tony wakes up I'll be gone.