The thoughts.

May's POV

"Tony I have to go". I said as I saw him look the other way.
"Okay see you next time i-i mean I'll call you later". He said looking back at me.
"Okay". I said as I gave him a little smile. As I got up and walked away from the park what have I gotten myself into. Were my feelings for Tony big , did I really love him? Well I sure did wanted to kiss him. Until Tony's friend came. Ugh I felt my heart break when I felt Tony pull away. I hated that feeling. Does he like me. Or am I'm just his toy to forget about his ex girlfriend.

9:30pm
I heard my phone ring but tony was still in the back of my mind. As I went to go get my phone I saw my caller ID. Well Tony's calling me as a rush of happiness came through me. Its been awhile since I left the park but I sure did want to hear his voice again. As I clicked the green button.
"Hello". I said.
"Hey". He said a took a long pause.
"I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry about my friend Jamie". He said as I could really hear he wanted me to forgive him I just somehow think I'm just his Toy. I wonder if her really likes me.
"It's Okay" I lied I just didn't want to lie To Tony.
"You know I really meant what I said". He said he said as I heard him chuckled.
"Meant what ?". I asked him wondering what he was talking about
"That's you're beautiful" he said
"Thanks and I meant what I said when you're handsome." I said back with a giggle.
"And I did wanted to kiss you". He slowly but warming. As I felt my face get hot.
"Oh really?" I said with a sassy tone joking around with him.
"I did, s-so bad". He whispered in the phone. I did too but I could only manage to say.
"O-okay I have to g-go." I heard the nervousness in my voice.
"Bye May". He said.
"Okay bye". Bye I said quickly.
God what is Tony doing to me. I'm in love with him. As just sat at my couch just thinking about him. His face those kissable lips. My mind was far from here but his present was just there. The memory of the park replayed in my mind like a movie. My feeling were nothing compared of how he makes me feel. Just happy. Just in love. I need to talk to him more. I need to hear his beautiful voice. It was just like music to my ears.

His just perfect. I'm in love. I'm in so deep I can't get out. Tony I'm in love with you. But I don't have the guts to tell him. Someday I will and I hope he loves me and I'm not just his toy. I hope so.