A cold bed.

May's POV

"Well I'm going to bed goodnight". I said trying to do the most happiest voice I can do. With every word I spoke I felt my heart sink. As I stood up.

"Well goodnight then I'm going to finish unpacking". Alex said I can hear he voice with some unsureness.

I slowly walked off to my room. Shuting the door slowly. I walked to my bed and threw my self on it. I harshly felt my face hit against it. Not caring if I felt a rush of pain on one side of my face. I started to think back to the day. When I wanted to kill myself. I slowly started to think about the days where I tried but failed as I felt tears slip down my face. My parents hated me because I'm just one suicide kid. I felt my brain flash back to that same day I was kick out of my parents house.

"May go kill yourself somewhere else, I hate you, I hate you get out NOW".
I felt a big slap on my face and a huge sting. I slowly covered my stringing face.
"I'll go Mom but I hope you will be the first one to find my dead body!." As I walked away from my mother. And opened the front door and shut it. Not knowing where to go.

End of flash back.

I slowly closed my eyes. By now my crying got harder. And my breath was getting heavy.

"May are you okay." Alex asked. I shook my head because I couldn't speak.
"May listen to me breath , breath with me." I think I was having a anxiety attack because my breathing was becoming harder. And my heart was beating faster.
"I Want to die". Was I can manage to say. My Mother words were replaying in my head and Tony face wouldn't leave. If it wasn't for him I would be dead. I felt Alex sink next to me in my bed.
"May remember I'm here everything is going to be okay". She said trying to make me feel better.
"NO ITS NOT"! I was shocked by what I said. I have never yelled at Alex. She has her mouth grasped open shocked.
"I'm sorry I'll leave for the night". I picked up my jacket and purse shoved what I needed for the night like my clothes ,money ,charger, phone , keys and other important things.
"I'll see you tomorrow morning." I said looking down. I walked to the front door. And slowly left. This reminded me of the last day I seen my mother. I walked to the elevator and pressed 1. As I made my way down the elevator.

"Hello". I heard after a few rings.

"Hey Tony you mind if I stay the night with you.?".