Baby Brown Eyes

Mayella's POV

And then suddenly I was in a ghostly interview?

"What did you do here at the Hotel Cortez Ms. Moore?" Billie Dean asked.

"Well first off it isn't Ms. Moore anymore." I smirked and winked at James who was sitting I'm the chair across from me. Billie Dean sat there with her mouth agape.

"M-Mrs. March?" She asked. I nodded.

"Happier here, dead than I ever was alive." James looked at me with eyes that would melt your heart... And another area of the body , but he can fix that later. James walked over to me and put me under him arm.

"So you- I mean . I'm sorry I don't understand." She said. "How?"

"I met her when she was still alive. She stole what was left of my heart." James said. I smiled at him. I gave him the look. Not the "I wanna have sex" look, the "are we gonna kill this bitch?" Look. He shook his head. We both stood up and started walking away.

"Hey! Wait!" Billie Dean called.

"We changed our minds." James said.

"I don't want to be in the show biz anymore." I winked at her. She stood there, flabbergasted as the camera crew packed up. James and I continued to our room. He opened the door and closed it behind me. He swooped me off the ground and threw me on the bed. I giggled and he growled.

"I saw the way you were looking at me." James said. I bit my lip and he kissed me.

"James?" I asked as he pulled away.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I don't mean to be rude, but it seems like the only thing we do is have sex." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up.

"Nothing's wrong with anything, believe me, I could do this all day, but I just want more." I said. He smirked.

"More?" He said. I nodded as a lightbulb went off in my head.

"Call Liz in here. She can get the game for us." I said.

"What? What game?" James smiled.

"Mr. March..." I smirked at calling him that.

"Have you ever played Candyland?"

***few hours later***

"Ha! Gotcha!!!!" James yelled. He finally beat me. It had been 4 hours of candy cane forests and gumball lanes. He insisted we play until he won.

"I'm still the queen of Candyland." I rolled my eyes.

"Well now you have to make you room for the king." He chuckled in victory.

"You won exactly one time, I think you need to chill." I said. James pouted sarcastically.

"Aww, is some one a sore loser?" He cooed. I shoved him playfully.

"Shut up." I said.

"Well what do you want to play now?" He asked.

"Play? What are you five?" I asked.

"Hey, excuse you, you are the one who came up with the whole Candyland idea missy." He said.

"Fine. Fine. I guess playing games never hurt anyone." I said. James and I sat a while in thought.

"Hide and seek?" I asked.

"Not it!" He said, taking off down the hall. I rolled my eyes and started counting.