Chapter seven

He walked closer to you. He bent down. "M-my lady.. Please forgive me.."

You smiled innocently. It was fun finally seeing him like this. But that's when you realized something.

You were naked and he was about to touch you.

And with the thought of that you squeaked and blushed massively. But when you did so he was washing  your hair.

"My lady, am i going too hard?" He paused as his fingers stopped in your _____ colored hair.

"It's fine.." You sunk lower where he could only see your face.

Though you were enjoying this, it felt wrong. Relaxing, but wrong. He did this because he had to..not because he wanted to..

Or did he?

"Hey.. Komaeda?.."

"Yes, Miss ______?"

"Why were you the one to give me a shower? Don't we have extra maids?"

He came close to your ear and whispered "I volunteered, my lady" and with that he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek.

Afterwards everything was quiet. No noise, no sound, no nothing.

Just the sound of him washing your hair.

"My lady, I'm done washing, rinsing, re-washing, and re-rinsing your hair" he paused "what would you like me to do now?"

You get to choose now, he either scrubs your whole entire body, or you do it.
What to choose.. Oh what to choose...

[[ AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hello, if you're enjoying this story I'd  be more than happy for you to recommend it to your friends!

P.S The next two chapters will be your choice, you, the reader, can choose! If you don't get it now just simply message me or comment down!]]