Chapter 2

He looked at you. It seemed as if time has stopped, just for you. He knew that he should and could get up and apologize.

But he didn't.

Instead he was still on top of you, lips were only centimeters apart. You could see he was blushing, but what you couldn't see is that you were blushing furiously.

"______" komaeda said your name without hesitation.

"Komaeda.." You wrapped your arms around his waist. You leaned to kiss him.

But he got up and bowed. "My deepest apologies.."

You were sitting on the bed. Feeling dumb. You looked down and saw a tear fall from your face onto the ground. You nodded "it's fine, komaeda.."

He stood there. Just looking at you.

'He's trying to make this moment awkward isn't he?..' You thought.

Komaeda walked up to you slowly. Each step was silent. He stroked your hair and smiled.

"Remember when you played maid and I played prince?"

It was a game you both played when you were both young. You  agreed to play that game because that was the only time he felt more confident.

"I remember.." You smiled and giggled at those moments.

"Good.. That's a hint"

A hint? What's he talking about?

"Your stylist is ready, we'd all like for you to be on your way" after that he walked away. Each step away from you made you feel lonelier, and lonelier..

You didn't go down to the princess room. That's where the stylist was. But you ignored the women or man.. You weren't sure who was going to do your hair for tonight.

Thirty minutes passed. And all you could think about was komaeda falling on you. And the.. Hint.. What does that mean? What hint?

Murmurs were being heard. They got louder which meant they got closer.

"The Princess might be feeling down, we'd like it you could possibly wait a little longer Mr. Dechou"

It was komaeda.

"Please! That girl needs a new haircut! Forget her pity party!, come on girls!"

A short man rushed into your room along with two tall women. "Gurl, we're going to make you look like the sexiest princess alive!"

You were startled.

Komaeda mouthed the word "sorry" and had an upset face. "I'm sorry trash like me couldn't keep them away.." He mouthed that sentence as well.

You had risen from your seat and marched to komaeda "you're not trash!" You yelled,  little louder than expected

"I'm a butler.. A useless butler, ma'am"