Chapter one

You were trying on a new dress for the ball. It was dating time. but you didn't have a prince. You were holding a ball, a month before the spectacular coronation. You tried several dresses, none were good for you.

"Miss _______ we've got new dresses for you" a man in a black suit called. He was your crush and friend for as long you could remember

"Komaeda.. You know you can call me by my first name" you gave him a warm smile. A smile only you have him and nobody else.

"The blue dress seems suitable..______"

You could tell he hesitated a bit when he said your name. It bothered you slightly but rushed to the blue dress. It was elegant and showed some skin.

"I'll leave you to change, miss ______"

You practically ran to him and got a grip on his wrist "could you help me put it on, komaeda?" You were trying your best to sound flirty but he didn't get the hint.

"Your future king would be displeased if he knew I changed you in the past, miss ______"

You were completely red as you turned your back on him. He bowed and walked away. You turned to see him leave. His white beautiful hair bounced a bit as he walked. You sighed and put a hand over your heart. It was beating quickly.

"Your stylist will arrive in an hour" it was komaeda once again.

You picked up the dress and nodded. Komaeda was staring at you, he was at complete awe.

"Komaeda?" You said in a soft voice, you sat on the bed and looked down to the side.

He shook is head and turned. His black suit shined in the light as he walked away.

This time you shut the door behind him. You took off your current clothes and tried on the blue dress. It was strapless and glitter covered it all. You shined brighter than a star.

An hour passed and komaeda rushed into your room, "miss _____ it's time for yo-" he tripped over your floor length dress and sent you both flying onto the bed.

He was on top of you. And you were below him on the bed.