Chapter 8 1/2 (chooses no)

"You have fulfilled your.. Duty.. Komaeda.." You said, with little regret

And with that, he left immediately with a noticeable blush, that was spread fiercely across his cheeks.

You turned on the c/h water to calm you. As you did your maids rushed over.
"My lady!" They all screeched at once

"Maids!" You said, in a loud tone like theirs.

"We finalized your dress, and we are ready to bathe you" they announced as they all curtsied.

You nodded. And with that they began scrubbing and washing.

For what it seemed like forever, they finally finished.

Do you regret not letting the love of your life shower you?..

Of course not! You chose no, you chose this path.

Which makes your love story, a little longer.

But.. Is that what you wanted?

With such thoughts running in your head you forgot you were being treated. 
"___!" "_____"
Finally you shook your head and got back to reality.
"Y-yes?"

"You have someone waiting for you"

Was it komaeda?.. Please let it be him..

As you walked to the door your heart beat faster with each step. You'd be surprised if nobody could hear how loud it was.

But, it wasn't the love of your life.

It was an Ambassador.

Great..

{{ AUTHOR'S NOTE
If you don't want komaeda to wash you, read this but if you do want him to bathe you, please be patient!~ btw please recommend this book to another people ^^"