Random k x reader

Notice: this story does not have anything to do with the original story

I'm a typical worker at a typical clinic. No one knows me and I don't expect them to. I always checked everyone's weight and blood pressure, it's not much fun but I certainly do get paid well.

Everyday it was the same old thing. Nothing ever changed and I liked it this way. That way I wouldn't have to fear if i did something wrong.

Until today, it all changed.

***💋***

"May he rest in peace.."

"Amen.."

I wasn't quite concerned with the funeral or with the person inside the casket. I lowered my head as I saw my my black outfit didn't seem fancy enough for the occasion. I didn't even have to come, it felt nice to come though he was the hospital owner.

We were later dismissed to leave and I rushed towards my car. I turned on the engine only to find out that my car wasn't working. Smoke later filled the air and a piercing sound was heard for less than a second.

I slammed my head against the wheel as a honking sound was made. I ignored the dirty stares and continued on.

I finally got out of the car and slammed the door shut slightly hard. I shivered as I forgot my coat in my apartment.

This day couldn't get much worse..

Rain poured down as grey clouds quickly formed before I could actually see it happen. I swear it was sunny a day a few seconds ago.

Water was in my eyes as I kept walking though my vision was blurry I thought I knew where I was going. Until I bumped into a strange figure. "S-sorry.." I mumbled as I brushed right past the figure.

I felt a firm grip on my wrist as I was gently thrown under a gazebo. I took the opportunity to rub the water out of my eyes, after a few blinks my vision set. A male stood before me his skin was unbelievably pale. His hair was spiked up slightly and looked as if it were bleached. It was as white and fluffy as a cloud. I kept a blank face on and walked out of the gazebo, instead the boy pulled me back once more.

"It's raining"

"Yeah, I know"

He shoved his hands into his pockets "are you leaving because of trash like me?"

Instead of storming out of the place like I usually would I stepped closer to him. Lightning struck hard as I jumped into his harm in fear.  "Cute..." I heard him mumble.

I hissed and blushed as I stepped out of his embrace. He was slightly shocked that I heard his little comment. But I then walked over to the edge and stared outside. Soon he accompanied me and leaned against me.

"(Y/N)?" He said as he closed his eyes. Instead of causally responding I yelled "how do you know my name?!"

He smirked and took my hand. "We went to school together.. I'm Nagito" his name shot memories through my brain, so many I felt like the capacity of it would shatter my skull.

I blinked and turned my gaze towards him, it looked as if he already fell asleep. I ran my hand through his hair as a smile curled into his lips. "Cute..." I mumbled as I stared at the clouds pouring down on the ground.

If time stopped right now.

It wouldn't have mattered.