Chapter 10

With this question running through your mind you hardly slept at all.

You completely avoided Komaeda the next week.

The king, how now declared you must now choose your suitor.

Already?

Now, you had your chance.
Choose Komaeda

Choose Komaeda

Choose

Choose

Choose.

You walked over to where you believed Komaeda was at.

With a heaving sigh you weren't surprised to see he wasn't there. You turned back and decided to walk back to your room. You bump into a tall man that you can't seem to figure out who it is. He clears his throat "_______, I'm sorry"

You smile at the male and turn your gaze towards him. Your blur session was now over and see who the mysterious male was. It was Komaeda.

You wrap your arms around him tightly and peck his cheek. "_____?" He questions as he loses his balance and crashes into a wall.

"Komaeda, I want you" you smile and wait for an answer

"I want you too" He returns the smile and shoves both hands in his pockets.

You clasp your hands together with joy. As you do so he chuckles. You get a grip on his wrist and rush him to your father. As you explain the situation the king examines Komaeda "are you sure?" He questions

"Yes, I'm sure" you grin and hold his hand tightly.

"He's a simple butler though, he isn't good enough"

Komaeda smiles not feeling offended at all. Although, we can't say the same about you.

"Father! He was always there for me when I needed him.. And I love him!" You defend Komaeda and hug him from the side.

The king raised and eyebrow and motions you to leave the room.

You obey and exit the room. You head muffled voices inside and press your ear up against the door.

"Yes, I can see that"

Soft muffles

"No, I can't imagine that!"

Whispers.

"Very well.."

The doors open as the king steps out with Komaeda following.

"We have made a decision." The king announces

Komaeda steps in and finishes his sentence.

"We're getting married" the white haired boy smiled with delight and rushed to hug you

"Now, sweetie the wedding will be planned. I hope you're happy with your decision "

"Of course!"

{{ Author's note

Hey! This is the 2nd to last chapter 😭 I really enjoyed writing this but now it has come to an end 😞 But, I suppose from time to time I can continue posting multiple epilogues. !

But, because this is ending I am
Now starting a new goal. Finishing My Naegi x reader book ! (Please check it out if you haven't already! 🤗)