Epilouge 1

It was the day after your wedding. You both slept in the same room, instead of sexual intercourse he hugged you from behind as you both slept.

You snored as a smile tugged on his lips. He pulled you closer towards him, his bare chest was pressing against you clothed back.

At first you were completely baffled but finally you remembered that you're married. Your hand lowered to wear he hugged you. he interlaced your fingers with his as he groaned "is it morning already...?"

You shook your head "it's two in the afternoon.. Do you have a hangover.? You asked in concern.

~~~~~~ Yesterday ~~~~

"Nagito!" You yelled as he got his fourth bitter of beer. You snatched the bottle and set it on a table "Nagito, stop drinking!" You whined as he dizzily hugged you.

"Baby, it's our big daaaaaaaay cut me some slack"

"Nagito, you have a responsibility to become king soon! Stop doing this!"

"Precisely, this is my last day of being wild, doll face "

"Nagito, you've never liked drinking
Nor have you been this.. Enthusiastic.." You sighed as you walked slowly away from him. He tilted his head and rushed after you.

"____" he whispered as the smell of beer grew on him. As polite as you were you turned and sighed "what?"

He leaned in to kiss you. After a few seconds the taste of beer faded and you eventually kissed him back.

The drunk white haired boy smiled weirdly as he staggered towards the palace.

You shook your head and ran after him. After you managed to catch up with him you saw him laying on the bed. He groaned "it's hot here.." You looked around "we don't have any fans here" he groaned louder and sighed.

"Maybe you should take off those blankets" you suggested

He nodded and threw the blankets into the floor. He closed his eyes and clasped his hands together. "It's still warm" he complained.

"Well what do you sugge-" He took of his shirt slowly as you stared at him in awe. He smiled "much better"

You turned your gaze to the clock it read three o' ten. "Time to go to bed.." You yawned and walked towards the large balcony. The fireworks were starting and the party was still strong.

You felt a pair of arms around your waist. Komaeda held you close and rested his chin on your head. "I love you.." He mumbled as he was half asleep.

"I love you too" you whispered with a faint smile.

The fireworks display was extraordinary. The colors were vibrant, and the designs were cute.

Finally you grew tired and trudged back to bed. Komaeda later then followed and kept you close.

"I'll never, stop loving you.." He mumbled before you both went to sleep.

~~~~~~Back to the morning~~~~
Next epilogue will continue the morning scene.