Steamy chapter

The water rose, to the top. You reached over to loosen your belt. As you did, your robe slowly fell down to the ground. You positioned yourself, ready to dive in the grand royal pool.

You dove gracefully, but as you splashed into the water you felt arms stopping you, even so you managed to to get splashed with water.

You swam to the end of the pool and back, you did a couple of laps until you wore out, just as you were about to get out, you felt strange.

You ignored the feeling and sat on a bench, out of nowhere a male scooped you up and lunged you both into the water, you gasped for air and demanded for an explanation.

You saw a familiar white fluffy haircut. You were perplexed as the person whom you thought it was should be working.

Finally, you were 'liberated' from his grasp. You saw his greyish green eyes glow, you flinched at his no longer blurry vision.

"Komaeda?" You croaked in confusion.

"You left me during dinner.."

"You never came.."

"Yes I did! And just as I came, you left"

"Well I never saw you..."

"Right.."

A heavy silence lingered around the air, you dove under the water, as you did, Komaeda did as well, he pulled your body towards his, he swam up to catch some air, you were in his arms as you too needed air.

"I'm sorry you married someone like me, ________"

"I'm not sorry, I'm grateful!" You protested, while slamming a fist on his chest.

Komaeda let go of you as his body fell down to the bottom of the pool, you swam down and fondled him. Wrapping your arms around his neck, and intertwined your legs around his waist, under the water you weighed like nothing at all.

Komaeda got a hold of you, he rested his chin on your head, he stroked your hair and reached for your chin, he closed his eyes and kissed you passionately.

You closed your eyes and kissed back, just as passionately. You tilted your head to kiss him deeply. Hoping for a reaction, Komaeda then pulled at your shirt collar. You nodded in agreement as he pulled down your bikini top slightly, he kissed the top of your breast.

You wanted to moan but you both quickly ran out of air. You swam to the top and gasped for air.

"Want to try that again?" He teased, as his hair was all soaked like you've never seen before.

"In the bedroom" you replied with a smirk.

Author's note
Honestly I don't know if I should make the lemon chapter..

Mostly because it's not really many people voting weather or not I should make it..

Well, if you guys don't vote I'll just be creative and do something else.