Epilogue 3

With a small gulp you examined him and leaned against the wall. Did he really ask that?

Komaeda sighed and rolled to the left shielding his from you. You let your guard down and threw yourself onto him earning a shower of kisses.

"Nagito.." You sighed as you curled up next to your beloved. He played with your hair and looked up at you only to see his sparkling eyes.

He cocked his head to the right "yes, _______?"

"It's February.. Are we going to do something special..?" He smirked "yup. We're going to do something veeeeeery special"

It took you a while to understand, and when you did you blushed massively while biting your lower lip. "If you're okay with it, that is.." He added with a sigh.

You nodded. A smile stretched up on his lips "great~" you playfully punched his arm as he kissed your forehead. "Im not forcing you.. Okay...?" You nodded in response.

"But not today" you poked his nose happily as you saw a frown approach his face. "Well.. When?"

You tapped your chin and smiled "the fourteenth!" He chuckled and pulled you towards him "perfect~"

author's note:

Hey so.. I need your help.

Please vote for either:
1. A simple date
2. Steamy chapter
3. Lemon chapter

(First to receive five votes wins!)