Chapter 4

You walked down the steps. All eyes were on you.

As you were dancing with several men, you couldn't feel a connection. You were so stubborn when it came to love.

Komaeda.

And only komaeda.

You felt as if someone was watching you. Not normal stares, of course people were watching.

But.. Stared of hatred.

You were trying to look behind you but you were busy dancing, and you couldn't stop now.. It would be impolite. So instead you saw over his shoulder every time he spun you around.

It was komaeda.

He was looking quite angry.

Then it hit you.

The hint.

'Remember when you were the maid and I was the prince? That's a hint'

You're already a princess, and he wanted to be your prince. Your one and only.

Your lover..

The prince bowed and smirked as he walked away. You ran to komaeda who as keeping his eyes on you and you came to him.

"Found your future king?" He said in a rude tone.

"Komaeda, do you love me?" You said in a scared voice.

He could sense your fear. He took your hand and walked you to a private room where there was nobody but you two.

"_____" he began "I'm not allowed to speak of this" he was stern with his words.

"I love you.." Were the words that escaped your mouth.

Without blushing you nodded and skipped back to the party.

You confessed your love to a butler.

A butler..

But you knew he wasn't just a butler.. He's a friend,  A best friend, your best friend forever.

Your crush.

You got rid of those thought and simply got to know the princes.

There was a really cute prince with short black hair. He was quite a looker.

"My names James, it's an honor to meet you" he kissed your hand and looked up at you.

You can't have komaeda but you can have prince James.

Just learn to love him.. And komaeda would just be a memory, besides its not like the king would approve your love for him.