Chapter 8 1/2 (chooses yes)

"You know.. I can't reach some certain parts of my body.."

He dropped the shampoo and blushed bright red, something you don't see very often..

Or at all..

"M-miss though I know I shouldn't question your opinions.. A-are you sure?.."

You nodded as bubbles fell from your body onto the tub.

He straightened his tie and cleared his throat "y-yes ma'am"

Unsure of what to do, he got a sponge and rubbed it up and down on your back. He soon then stopped as he knew he had to clean your 'area'

He skipped your rear and scrubbed your legs.

"Komaeda?"

He turned his head to look up at you. A bright blush covered his cheeks "I-is this not good enough, ma'am?"

Teasingly, you shook you head. Then you pulled him up to you as your soap covered breast were pressed up against his chest.

"____" his voice was low and seductive. It could make your heart melt, surprisingly it didn't.

"Komaeda.." You wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him gently.

He looked at you, almost in horror. He stepped away "I can't do this.." He dropped the sponge and left the restroom.

You finished bathing yourself as a soft sigh escaped from your mouth.

A little later, you heard a roar of foot steps from a hall near by.

"My lady! My lady!"

As concerned as you were you rinsed yourself and wrapped a towel around your body that felt snug against your soft tender skin.

Your maids rushed in "your butler wasn't washing you, so we thought we should come"

"how did you know he wasn't washing me?"

"He's in his room, my lady"

You nodded and extended your arm, making a claw like figure with your hand they placed your clothing on your palm. They changed you quickly and began to treat your hair.

A firm knock was heard on the door.

Perhaps it was komaeda here to apologize?

Your heart pounded as you slowly turned the knob and opened the door.

It wasn't komaeda

It was an ambassador.

Great...