Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hazel POV

The night seemed to drag on. My mom had started night shifts to pay the bills and I spent most of the nights alone.

My mind started drifting to the boys that changed my life. One day ill meet them.

Pssshh whatever my conscious told me. I can't help but think of them and how badly I wished I could chase my dreams of singing.

But I don't think I'm good enough.

I walked to the mirror to take a look at myself. My face wasn't anything special, my hazel eyes were dull and I had dark circles from lack of sleep.

I suppose that's why my parents named me Hazel.

The only thing I liked about myself was my long wavy hair.

That's about as good as I thought.

I grabbed my Pajamas and a fresh towel to take a Shower.

The hot water relaxed my body letting out all the stress from my last year of school and my poor Mom working hard.

I sighed and decided it was time to get out and sleep, or at least try.

I wrapped the towel around me and dried my self then wrapped it around my hair.

I put on my bra and panties and put on a robe. I tried to untangle my hair but gave up quickly.

What was that?

My bedroom door was open and I heard voices coming from outside.

I kept still but didn't hear anything.

Hmm maybe it was just my imagination.

Then my dog went on a barking rage and wouldn't stop.

"Sandy shhh!!! What's wrong with you?"

I went to the living room to try and calm her down but someone started knocking on the door.

I froze and contemplated my options.

It's midnight who could be knocking at this hour? I heard voices .

There's more than one and they sound like...

Guys? I switched on the light of the living room and the one from outside.

Should I even open the door?

"Maybe there's no one here?" I heard one of them say.

"There is someone here they turned on the lights!"

I unlocked the door and slowly turned the knob. It creaked open a few inches.

"Hello?" I said . I couldn't really see anyone they must be standing on the side.

"Hello!" I heard one say with a...

British accent? I froze.

It can't be them right? No, there's no way . I shook my head and opened the door fully.

And standing right in front of me were the most beautiful and talented boys that I'd been dreaming about.