Chapter 11

SHOUT OUT TO @LiamPayneLuvv for giving me facts about Colorado and leaving comments :)

HARRY POV 

"Harry look out!" Yelled Hazel 

"It's fine I've got this." Truth was that I hadn't seen that car I was about to hit while making the turn. But I would not admit it to Hazel she was paranoid enough with my driving.

"Well if you don't mind I would actually like to keep living Harry!" I laughed at her as she held on to the arm holder and another on the dashboard  

I turned my head to look her in the eyes with all seriousness  

"Don't worry, I won't let anything hurt you, and I want you to keep living too." I turned back to the road. Where did that come from?  why do I have to be so weird?

She didn't say anything and I didn't turn to look at her again but I'm sure I saw her smile.

HAZEL POV 

"Don't worry, I won't let anything hurt you, and I want you to keep living too." 

His eyes bore into mine and as soon as the words left his mouth he turned back to the road.  

I felt my cheeks get hot but smiled in spite of it.

"You're gonna have to make a right turn on the next street." I said softly 

"Okay, how much longer till we get there?" 

"Hmm about 5 minutes." 

Sure enough the minutes passed by fast and we were parking at the Zoo.

It was pretty huge. You could see the mountains in the background and the zoo had some sort of conjoined museum to go along with it. It was a very picture perfect moment. I noticed Harry caught me staring at the view.  

"It's beautiful here." He commented  

I shook my head and smiled at him. 

"Let's go."

We walked towards the main gates and his hands were in his pocket. He looked so funny with the disguise I made him wear that I started giggling. 

"What's so funny?" He grinned at me 

"Nothing just your disguise. What should your name be for today ,Styles?" 

"Hmm I don't know something manly! Lets think... How about John?" 

"What? That's not manly enough..... 

I got it! Your new name is Bob." 

"What Bob? That's not manly!" 

I laughed "you're right it's not, but it's funny and goes with your mustache." 

"Okay then Bob it is"

We were walking close to each other and it felt right. The sun was shining and the day was beautiful.  

"2 adults please." I said as we reached the front of the ticket box.  

"Okay that'll be 32.50"  

I started taking out my wallet when Harry stopped my arm.  

"No let me." 

"What? No! I'm paying Harry." 

"Nope I am." He said as took out his wallet. 

"Harry I am perfectly capable of paying." I have him a glare. 

"I know you can, but I want to do it." He gave me a warm smile that softened me up. 

"No buts from you today Hazel." 

He payed the lady and she handed us our tickets.  

She gave us a genuine smile and said "Enjoy your day!"  

I returned the smile and waved.

We showed the man our tickets and he let us through. 

Harry and I had walked only a couple of feet when he pointed in excitement  

"Oooh look!!"

HEEEEEEEYYYY GUYS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS 

I LOVE YOU ALL!! :))) 

YOU GUYS LIKING IT SO FAR? Yeah? 

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN AT THE ZOO?! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

P.S I FOLLOW BACK EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME :)

STAY BEAUTIFUL <3