Chapter 19

HAZEL POV

*************************** 

I slowly opened my eyes, not wanting to wake up. The moonlight lit up my room and next to me was Harry snoring softly. I smiled at sleeping Harry and tried to stretch out my body. Sure enough he had his legs wrapped around me.

I cuddled closer to his chest. He would be leaving soon. I wanted to wake him up and see his eyes that I' d miss. 

Since the last time I had trouble waking him up I would try something different. I smiled to myself as I began kissing his chest making my way up to his neck, his face and lastly his lips.

"Mmm good morning to you too." 

I chuckled at his sleepy half smile 

"Actually, it's not morning yet but I wanted to wake you.  

"Why?" He tucked a strand of hair in my way behind my ear and held his hand against my cheek. 

"We'll I hadn't exactly told my mom about you spending the night and I don't think she'll be too thrilled to see you here when she gets home. Which will be in..." I looked at the clock. 

"In about two hours.... And I just wanted to be able to talk to you, just us before you have to go."  

"Okay." He propped himself on his elbows and pulled me onto his lap. 

"I'm gonna miss you hazel." His voice was muffled as he cuddles into my hair. 

"I'm gonna miss you too." I would probably miss him more considering I had such an "exciting" life compared to his.

"How about we make a deal?" I offered. 

"Okay like what?" 

"Let's not talk about you leaving for the rest of the day. It'll only make it harder for us." 

"Deal." His soft lips met mine and he smiled into the kiss, making me smile too.  

"I can't wait for you to come to the show. I'm sure you'll have a good time. Plus ill be there, which will make it ten times better."  

I laughed "yeah I'm sure, maybe it's your cool dance skills that make the concert so special." 

"Hey, whats wrong with my dancing?" 

"Oh nothing, I mean if you consider air thrusting to be dancing..." 

"Hmm I think I'll have to send a couple of those your direction." 

"Oh really???" 

"Yes."  

"How about no?" He pretended to have a hurt expression that made me giggle. 

"Awww don't frown. I heard it forms wrinkles." 

"You are one small, evil girl." 

"Am not." 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed gentle kisses on the crook of his neck and felt his heart speed up. 

"See, I'm not evil." 

"No, you're not." He rested his forehead on mine and I looked out the window.

The sun was already out and the clock read 7:30 am. 

"Ugh!" 

"What?" 

"I really don't want you to leave but my mom will be here in a few minutes." 

"Mmm fine."  

"I'll walk you." 

He put his shirt on quickly and looked around for his pants. 

I saw them lying on the corner of my room and grabbed them as fast as I could. 

"Looking for these?" 

"Yeah as a matter of fact I am." 

"Hmmm I'm not sure I want to give these back." 

"Are you smirking at me Hazel? Well I am appalled at your behavior." I laughed at his "surprised" look. 

"Now, what will you do in exchange for your pants Styles?" 

"Well..." He pretended to think as he stalked towards me but I was too quick for him and hid the pants behind my back. 

"Fine by me. Ill just walk around half naked for everyone to see." He had a smug look and I glared at him. 

"While I'm sure that girls would not mind, I'm sure management would. Can you imagine the news? 

'Harry Styles from one direction takes a walk in the city naked."

"Dammit you're right." 

"We'll I guess I could just do this." 

He picked me up and threw me on the bed and I gasped. 

"Harry!" 

He just laughed and jumped on the bed.  

"I won't have mercy." 

And he began to tickle me. 

"No!.... Harry! .... Stop!"  

Tickling was torture and you were forced to laugh about it. 

I tried to breathe as he tickled relentlessly. 

"I'll give you're pants back!" 

"Promise?" 

"I promise, I promise!" 

"Ok, good." He kissed my lips as he got up and to put his pants back up.

"And you said I was evil." 

"I'm just King." A huge smile spread through his face showing off his dimples.  

"okay let's go your majesty." I poked his dimples and grabbed his hand to lead him to the door. 

When we got there he lifted me up to meet his gaze. 

"I'll see you later. Promise to text me. And also let me know how many friends you're bringing." He had on a worried look. 

I laughed at his worried expression "Of course I will. Worried I wont show up?" I wiggled my eybrows at him.

He laughed and shook his head.

************************************************************

"Bye Hazel." 

"Bye Harry I......" Shit. Was I really about to say I love you?! No. That's impossible. I would not be one of those girls that says I love you when they just met a guy. I made fun of those girls! 

"Yes Hazel?" 

"Umm nothing I can't wait for tonight." I smiled hoping he'd believe me. 

"Yeah okay." He gave me an unconvincing look and kissed me one last time. 

I breathed a sigh of relief as he drove off. Maybe I could think straight with him gone. Did I love Harry?

I don't know...

HEY. OKAY I DON'T HAVE A LOT TO SAY lol THANKS FOR THE READS I LOVE YOU FOR IT.  

AND HAZELS OFFICIAL SONG IS  

"ARMS " by CHRISTINA PERRI 

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT SONG FOR HARRY. HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?