Chapter 25

HARRY POV

Hazel's eyes gleamed in the light of the moon and her mouth was open in a small O, clearly surprised by what I had done. She turned around to face me with misty eyes.

"You did all this?"

"Well, I didn't cook the food but other than that yes. I just thought it would be nice since I'm leaving and I can't take you out on a proper date, but it will happ-"

"Harry... it's perfect. Better than taking me out somewhere." 

She walked to me, closing the gap between us and took my hand. I gladly took it and walked us to the table with a big smile on my face. I was happy that it made her happy. I didn't know why I was so nervous about her surprise, maybe because for the first time in a really long time someone else's happiness came before me and i didn't wanna fuck it up.. 

*******************************************************************************

HAZEL POV

I still can't believe Harry did all this. No one's ever done anything like that for me. Even now that he's holding me in his arms while we talk and just enjoy the view of the night sky means more to me than anything. 

i felt his gaze on me and tore my eyes away from the stars.

He was smiling warmly at me with his dimples showing and i grinned at his expression.

"What?" 

"Nothing I was just thinking how beautiful you are and how i'm gonna miss how you get lost in your thoughts and how you smile or laugh at me."

"I'm gonna miss you too Harry, and I'm also gonna miss laughing at you when you make lame jokes."

"My jokes are the greatest I don't know what you mean."

I poked at his dimple and leaned closer to his face.

"You know exactly what I mean Styles."

His lips met mine and my hands reached to run my hands through his hair. Somehow we fit together perfectly, melting into one. 

We finally stopped for air and leaned our foreheads together, his sweet breath fanned my face intoxicating my senses.

And somehow I knew he had to go.

"Let's go, don't wanna make you late." I tried not to show how much it saddened me and reached my hand out to him as he got up.

************************************************************************************

Harry and I were in the back of the hotel with his suitcase loaded in the bus and bags ready at hand.

The boys were already in the bus just waiting on Harry. They all said their goodbyes to me and I wished them a safe trip. I would even miss them with the little time we've spent together.

"Promise you'll text me when you're home?"

"I will."

He lifted me up to his height and gave me a long kiss on the lips. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much Hazel." he mumbled as he got lost in my hair.

I didn't want to say how much I would miss him as well so I put on my bravest smile pretending it didn't hurt.

"Be good, try not to cause too much trouble."

"I'll be good. Drive safe." He handed me my keys and held me tight one last time clinging  onto him with my arms around his neck. It was like we breathed in each other's scent so we wouldn't forget. 

He walked me to my car, hand in hand. When we reached it, he opened the door waiting for me settle down. 

Our eyes met and his showed longing, already as if something was missing. I don't know what i looked like but I would guess mine said the same, unable to speak the words aloud.

"Goodbye Hazel, for now."

"Bye Harry." I didn't say more as we leaned into each other for the last time.

He closed my door and Stood there watching as I turned on my car and headlights. I reversed and started driving out of the parking lot. My focus was on the back mirror as i drove forward and away from Harry as he watched me go,

Once I hit the road i let the tears go. i tried calming down so my vision could go back to focus.

I didn't want to believe it, but what I felt for Harry was much more than 'Like'. Otherwise I would not be reacting in such a way

This was gonna be one of the hardest months of my life.

OKAY SO THIS HURT TO WRITE! :(

STAY BEAUTIFUL, SHARE THIS STORY AND VOTE PLEASE IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.