Chapter 9

HAZEL POV

I went into my closet and started digging through a box. "I know it's in here somewhere.." I mumbled to myself.

"Hazel ..." Groaned Harry

"What Harry?" I turned to look at him and laughed at his tortured expression.

"Why are you being such a kid, you wanted to go out so we are. But I won't go and be mobbed by hundreds of girls."

"Fine fine!"

"That's better." I patted his head and continued looking for it.

"Harry close your eyes."

"What why? "

"Just do it." I glared at him and waited.

He sighed but finally gave in.

I put it on him and tried so hard not to giggle.

He opened his eyes wide.

"Hazel do you expect me to wear this?!"

I burst out in laughter

"Harry, you make a pretty girl."

I turned his body around so he could see his horrified expression.

"No,no,no I am NOT wearing that!" He took off the hot pink wig I had put on him and threw it on my bed.

"I know you're not, don't get your panties in a twist. But you really do have to play dress up so here's this hat you can wear, here are some sunglasses. And...."

I dug through the box and found the fake mustache.

"You're wearing that."

"Hazel you're making me wear a mustache?"

"Yup that's the deal."

He sighed but put on the mustache.

"How do I look?"

"Like you're not Harry Styles." I told him. He laughed and shook his head.

"Hey Harry do you mind waiting for me in the living room? I have to make a quick call."

"Sure.." He said confused

I grabbed my cell phone and locked my self in the bathroom. Everything was just so unbelievable that I had forgotten to call my bestfriend. She's never going to believe this.