Chapter 16

HAZEL POV 

I led Harry to my room and turned on my lamp. I didn't even know what to do I just stood there and watched him as he walked around my room observing everything.  

He picked up a book from my book shelf that I had on my wall.  

"You like to read?" He smirked.  

I walked to him "Yes as a matter of fact I do."

I grabbed the book and looked at the cover. It was pride and prejudice one of my favorite books and movie. I pushed it back inside the shelf and Harry had walked towards my bulletin board with all the different pictures I had.

"You know, you don't really have pictures of people on here. Why?" 

I shrugged. "I don't know, I don't hang around with a lot of people. Just a few is enough for me." 

"Also, I never even asked if you like One Direction. I hope the answer pleases me." Even in the dim light I could see his smirk.  

"I do." I laughed at his choice of words and walked to him.  

"Then how come you dont have posters?" He pretended to pout and I rolled my eyes at him laughing. 

"Having posters freaks me out. It's hard enough having pictures of people I know." I admitted

"You are so weird."  

He got closer and his height towered over me. I was short only 5'4 whereas Harry was probably taller than 6 ft. 

He put his face in front of mine and leaned in. His smell was undescribable, and his breath smelled mint fresh. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me.

Somehow we made it to my bed and I stopped. Whoa, where did that come from?! I wasn't usually like this. I mean I've only had one other boyfriend and nothing ever happened. I didn't feel that way for him, at least not the way I'm feeling right now with Harry.

He hovered over me. And looked into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry. I can't help myself with you." He kissed my lips one last time and sat in front of me with his legs crossed 

I sat there dazed,staring at him. And I frowned at myself. What were we?  

What is this? 

He lifted up my chin.

"What's wrong love?" That made me look at him. I still wasn't used to being called that. 

"Nothing's wrong." I sighed and looked away. I wanted to tell him all the conflicted feelings I was having but I didn't want to be over analyzing things or sound all whiny like most girls. 

"You know you can talk to me, I wanna know what goes on in your head." 

I sighed and scooted closer to him. 

"Okay well, I like being with you. I really do, but I don't know what this means for you but it means a lot to me...."  

He didn't say anything and just kissed me. 

"Hazel. I like you, a lot. The way you furrow your eyebrows when you're thinking hard about something, how you don't let me do everything for you, even though that's gonna have to change for me in the future. And you're smart and you like to read but you're funny even when I'm the one your laughing at. I like you. Would you please just believe that?"

I sat there in shock. I didn't know what to say. The future, he said it with so much promise yet it terrified me. I realized he had said he like me so he was probably waiting for me to say something back.  

"Okay I'll believe you. I like you too Harry."  

He sunk his shoulders in relief and I giggled at him. 

I kissed him softly and let my head rest on his chest.  

"How is this going to work? You have the tour, and the fans." I didn't lift my head instead just rested there where it felt safe. 

He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head in top of mine. 

"We'll figure it out." 

"This is just as new for me as it is for you hazel." He whispered in my ear leaving goosebumps.

OMG OMG OMG 

WHAAAAA' DID YOU GUYS LIKE THAT??!!!  

OKAY BYEEEEE :DD 

Stay beautiful <3