Chapter 24

HAZEL POV

The moon was big and bright tonight, illuminating the dark night. Harry and I decided it wasn't hot enough to put the AC on so we just rolled the windows down.

Tonight had been one of the best nights, and I felt happy and warm inside. I felt Harry's gaze on me and turned to look at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're perfect." his eyes held a genuine look and they gleamed with a sort of adoration.

"I'm not perfect Harry, but thank you." I gave him a warm smile and kissed his cheek.

"That's all I get?" he had a playful puppy dog look and I laughed rather loudly.

"Yes, for now. Keep your eyes on the road." 

"You're no fun."

"I'm all types of fun, just not when you're driving."

"Oh c'mon I'm not that bad!."

"No, maybe it's just when you're distracted."

"You're my biggest distraction." he said in a low voice. Harry brought a foreign feeling in the pit of my stomach .I was feeling all types of new stuff with this boy and I didn't know what he was doing to me.

I felt the blush creep on my cheeks as his eyes went back to the road but I was sure he knew what he did to me because a smile was forming on his lips.

*******************************************************************

We were finally parking at the hotel Harry and the boys were staying at and I couldn't help but feel nervous. What was Harry's surprise? I couldn't imagine what it could be he always seems to do the opposite of what i'm expecting.

Harry got out of the driver's seat and jogged to my side to open my door. I rolled my eyes but appreciated his gesture.

His warm hand enveloped my small one and I intertwined my fingers with his. Simply holding his hand and being with him made me the happiest I've ever felt.

We managed to go in unnoticed, it was actually pretty deserted. When the elevator dinged on the 15th floor signifying that we had reached our destination Harry had on a giddy smile and was ready to just get out.

"Slow down Styles your room isn't going anywhere."

"Who said we're going to my room?" 

"Oh. Then where are we going?"

"Just follow me pretty lady."

I laughed as we reached a tall grey door at the end of a hallway, and it was the only one there.

Harry opened the door and there was a small set of stairs leading up to another door. I must have looked very confused because Harry laughed as he took my hand again and led me to the other door. 

When he opened it I saw the night sky filled with stars and the bright moon from earlier.

"It's the roof." harry stated. 

I looked around wondering why Harry would bring me here and then I noticed.

On the left stood a small round table with flowers and small candles. They must have been electronic because there was a bit of a breeze. There was also those covered dishes you see in the fancy restaurants or hotel where food was held. My heart felt as if it was inflating like a balloon, Harry did this?