Chapter 13

HAZEL POV 

Harry and I had been walking for hours and just talking about everything yet nothing. The sun was starting to go down and it looked beautiful with the different hues of red, orange , and purple.  

"Let's go to a park!" Said Harry.  

"Alright." We went out through the exit gates and found my car almost immediately.  

He opened the door for me and I slid in the seat. Harry buckled on his seatbelt and started the car. He noticed me staring at him.  

"What?"  

I blushed "Nothing just try not to crash again. He chuckled and made his way out of the parking lot.  

"This time, you are not going to be my map I am just gonna use my phone GPS to get to your house then for the park." .he gave me a pointed look and I rolled my eyes at him  

"Here just type your address."  

He handed me his phone and I typed in my address to get directions the directions

it seemed as if we made it there in seconds, just enjoying each others company

****************************  

Harry parked the car and got out first to open the door for me. The park was nice and there were still kids playing on the slides and in the swings.

We walked  Along the sidewalk and Harry held my hand. I wonder if we looked like a couple to other people. Frankly I had no clue what we were either,

"What are you thinking of?"  

"Nothing much."  

"Yes you were, you furrow your eyebrows when your thinking hard about something."  

I blushed I guess I did sort of do that.  

"It's nothing important."  

There was a man selling ice cream on the curb of the sidewalk and Harry walked I'm front of me.  

" want some ice cream?"  

"Yeah." I smiled at him.  

"What kind?"  

"Chocolate." I answered immediately with a grin. I was sort of a chocolate addict.  

We got in line and Harry ordered two scoops of ice cream on a cone.  

We shared our ice cream and heard the birds chirping and passed by a few kids playing basketball . 

It was getting pretty late and we decided it was time to get home.  

"I hope you don't get in too much trouble Harry." I bit my lip guiltily for keeping him from management.  

"Don't worry about it. I had a great time with you ." He looked at me and winked.  

He sent butterflies to my stomach and I smiled at him.  

"I had a really good time with you too." All too soon we reached my house.  

Harry called Louis to pick him up and hung up the phone.  

"I guess it's time to say goodbye."  

"Yeah. I really enjoyed today hazel. It was great string out and just being normal."  

I gave him a warm smile. "I really enjoyed it too harry."  

He had a troubled look and seemed as if he wanted to say something but he didn't.  

"Give me your phone."  

"Huh? Why?"  

"Cause I'm gonna put my number in it silly. And you're going to type in yours on my phone too."  

I laughed "okay Harry."  

We handed each other our phones already, unlocked and ready for the new contact.  

As soon as we finished what seemed like a van came speeding down the street and stopped in front of us.  

They rolled down the window and there was Louis  

"Hurry up you cheeky bastard it's time to he back to work." We both laughed at him and Harry yelled that he was going.  

I couldn't help but feel saddened that he was leaving. Would I ever see him again? I mean we did have each others numbers but would that even matter?  

I reached for the car handle feeling coldness in the pit of my stomach.  

"Wait!.."  

Harry put his hand on my shoulder and faced him surprised.  

"I uh... Nothing never mind." He smiled and I gave him a sad smile.  

"No wait hazel."  

He grabbed me by my shoulders gently and he inched closer.  

I didn't have time to process anything as his lips came crashing on mine. It was sweet and desperate. I kissed him back and ran my hands through his hair. We stopped for air and I looked him in his eyes, scared about what this meant. 

HEY GUYS SORRY IF I HADN'T UPDATED. IT'S BEEN A LONG HARD WEEK WITH SOME UNEXPECTED THINGS . I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!?!? THINGS ARE REALLY REALLY GOING TO GET INTERESTING AND NEW CHARACTERS IN THE COMING CHAPTERS!  

Stay beautiful :) <3