Chapter 17

HAZEL POV 

Harry and I had been lying awake just telling each other all sorts of things. Our hands were entwined and I had never felt so warm and happy as I did then.  

"What do you want to do now that you've graduated?" 

"I honestly have no clue. I have to do something! I want to do something with my life I just don't know what I wanna do."

I stared at the ceiling. This was an argument I've been having with myself since junior year. I have no idea what I want to be. I know I have to to study. Unless... Unless I sing. It's the only thing I like to do. But that will never happen so I have to figure out something. 

"What about being a teacher?" 

I grimaced "no thanks, I already hated being in school for the last 14 years I definitely don't want to go back." 

He chuckled at my response.  

"Okay then no teaching." 

"Is there anything you like to do in particular?" 

"Nope." I replied fast. There was no way I would tell Harry. 

He turned to face me.  

"Why are you blushing?" He eyed me suspiciously  

"What? I'm not blushing." 

I looked away and tried to change the subject. 

"Lovely weather we've been having huh?" I smiled sheepishly and Harry pushed himself so that he was laying above me. 

"One day you'll tell me everything you hide in here." He pointed to my head and I scoffed. Yeah right keep dreaming.

He placed soft kissed on my jaw line and hovered above my lips. I looked into his green eyes and couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with joy. How was this even happening right now? 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and reversed our bodies with me on top. I kissed his lips and started kissing his jaw line till I reached his neck. I caressed his skin and he shivered. I smiled to myself seeing the reaction I got from him. Then I left soft kisses on his neck. He groaned and I stopped. Did I do something wrong?

"Harry what is it?" 

"How do you make me feel this way? I feel like I need you, all of you." 

I kissed him and smiled into the kiss. His hands traveled down to my waist and he played with the material. I sighed  

"Okay let's stop." 

"You're right. Sorry" 

"Don't be sorry. I should learn to stop too." I have him a smirk and he smiled and kissed me. I decided it was time to ask him what has been killing me. Here does nothing.  

"Harry?" 

"Mhmm?" He mumbled as he leaned into me and played with my hair. 

"When are you leaving...?" He's tipped messing with my hair and a small sigh escaped his lips. 

"I was hoping we didn't have to talk about that yet. Don't be mad. Hazel I have to leave tomorrow night." 

Tomorrow night? That's was so soon too soon. I mean I just met him.

The news made me sick to my stomach. I know it's not his fault, he's only doing what he loves to do. 

"Please say something?" He pulled my chin up but I couldn't look him in the eyes. How am I supposed to tell him how I feel?

"It's just okay, I guess." I couldn't say anything else. What was I supposed to say. 

"Hazel." this time was serious and I had to look him in the eyes. Those beautiful green eyes that I would miss.