Chapter 18

HARRY POV 

 She looked up and our eyes met. Hers were full of fear. How could I put into words what I felt and what I wanted? Would she want the same thing? I knew how she felt about all the attention, she really didn't like it. But this was a risk we had to take.

"Hazel. I want to take you out with me. I want to hold your hand and kiss you and know that no one else could be doing that with you because you're mine. And I want you to wait for me. I know it's a lot to ask but please wait for me."  

I grabbed her hand and pressed it on my chest where my heart was.  

"Yes Harry. I'll wait for you.

I grinned and I was full if excitement. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. Her face was inches away and all I wanted to do was kiss her. 

"I'm all yours Hazel." 

I pressed my lips against hers and felt all the electricity flow. I grabbed her arms and pulled them around my neck. As we melted onto each other she intertwined her hands in my hair pulling me closer to her.

HAZEL POV 

My heart was racing fast. And Harry was lying on top of me. His kisses were addicting and somehow our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. 

His kisses moved down to my neck and I closed my eyes. I felt his teeth as he sucked gently, and a moan escaped from my lips. My eyes fluttered open, if I didn't stop this I would do something I would regret later. If I had sex with Harry it would be for love not because we both felt greedy in the moment.

"Harry." I lifted his head up and made him look at me.  

"I want you just not now, not like this." 

"Okay, okay you're right. I want this to be perfect." He gave me a soft kiss before laying down next to me. Once he was comfortable he pulled onto his chest. I laid my head on his chest and bit down on my lip nervously  

"Harry, I've never umm...." I felt awkward. I've never had to tell a boy like hey you know I'm a virgin by the way.  

"Oh.... That's okay" I don't say anything and he lifted my chin up.  

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's actually good. For me...." He smirked at me and began kissing me. I felt my blush creeping up but I pushed away all the nervous and awkward feelings.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck. I would really miss this goofball. 

"What are we going to do tomorrow?"  

"Well tomorrow we have our last show here. Will you come? You can bring anyone you want..." 

"Yeah I'd love to." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"We should try to get some sleep. It's late." 

He kissed the top of my head. And I got up to change into my pajamas.

While I searched my drawers Harry got up and took his shirt off. and started removing his pants. My eyes trailed all over his body. He turned to look at me smirking. 

"Like what you see?" 

"Yes I do." 

He took big steps towards me and lifted me up I giggled  

"Harry! I gotta change!" 

He laughed and gave me a long kiss before setting me down. I gave him a playful glare before locking my self in the restroom to change. I quickly undressed and dressed my self and brushed my teeth.

When I opened the door Harry was there sitting up on the bed waiting for me. He was smiling at me and patted the spot next to him. I laughed and ran to the bed and laid on him. He laughed at me and pulled me to him.

"How long will you be gone?"  

"About a month is left of the tour." 

"Okay." I couldn't help but sigh. I just got him but he had to leave. 

"I'll be here as soon as I can. I promise to keep in touch everyday and when we the tour is finished, we can hang out." He looked in my eyes and I saw truth.

"Promise me you won't talk to any guys while I'm away?" 

I laughed really loud. Was he serious ? 

"Harry you should definitely notworry about that happening." 

"Shouldn't I be worried about you?" 

"No. Trust me I don't want anyone else." 

I smiled warmly at him

"Now go to sleep. We can spend the rest of the day tomorrow."  

I was tired and I was warm and safe with Harry so I didn't take long to fall asleep.

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED SORRY!!!

Stay beautiful <3