Chapter 15

HAZEL POV 

I stood there watching the car leave. My hands and lips tingled and I could not stop smiling. I walked to my front door and took a deep breath I couldn't let my mom suspect anything. It would just be too embarrassing. 

I opened the door and she was already dressed for work.  

"Hey honey! How was your day?" 

"Hey mom. It was good just went out for a while with some friends." I gave her a smile, I was happy to see her but I felt guilty for lying. 

"Well I'm going to head for work already they called asking if I could be there a little early. Lock the door and don't stay up too late!"  

"I won't mom." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and watched her drive away.

Sandy was in her cage asleep as usual and I decided to refill her empty food and water bowls. 

What am I going to do till Harry comes? I guess I could clean up, I'm so nervous I can't keep still.

************************* 

Well I cleaned up the kitchen, swept the house and my room, and just tidied everything up. I also decided to take a shower before he got here so my hair could dry.

It was already 11:00. What if he wouldn't come? 

As if on cue my phone beeped with a new message

From: Harry 

I'll be there in about 30 minutes if that's ok?  

xx

I smiled just seeing his name pop up on my phone.

To: Harry 

That's fine :)

I switched on the tv from the living room while I waited. I know if I didn't occupy my mind I'd go crazy and not keep still.  

The half hour passed by fast and I soon got a text from Harry.

From:Harry 

I'm outside your house :)

I jumped off the couch and took deep breaths. Calm down Hazel, you just spent the whole day with him , it's gonna be ok.  

I relaxed and opened the door.

He wore a black t shirt with black skinny jeans . His hair was slightly damp and his tall figure made my house seem small. 

We both let out a breath at the same time and it made both of us laugh. 

"Can I come in?" His husky voice brought me back to reality.  

"Yes, come in." I said quickly

I KNOW IT'S SHORT,  

DON'T WORRY DON'T WORRY I AM FINISHING WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH ILL PUBLISH SHORTLY ;D