Chapter 21

HAZEL POV

It didn't take long for Lily, Kat, and Jaymee to show up. I had just finished getting dressed when Cindy and I heard the first knock. Then suddenly all the girls were in my room staring wide eyed with anticipation, waiting for one of us to spill.

"Okay well now that you're all here..."

*********** (ABOUT AN HOUR LATER)***********

"I can't believe this Hazel! Oh my Gosh thank you, thank you, thank you!" said Kat. I rolled my eyes at her this was about the millionth time she thanked me, even though she should really be thanking Harry tonight. 

"Will you stop thanking me?! You guys are my friends, who else would I take?" I said.

"Are you nervous? I mean oh my gosh you guys are together! Everyone's gonna go nuts!" said Lily

"Umm well not really, we've just both decided its best if nobody found out we were together." I said

"What? Why not?" said Jaymee.

"Oh come one you guys, you should know Hazel by now! She can't stand to be the center of attention, otherwise she starts to freak." said Cindy

I shot her a glare, of course she was right, but still. I let out a sigh, she knew me better than anyone.

"Well If we are done discussing my... relationship." God, that word sounds so foreign referring to myself. "I've gotta let him know how many of us are going."

To: Harry

Hey Harry,

Just wanted to let you know I have four friends coming along with me, I hope that's alright?

send

HARRY POV

"Are you done yelling now?" I tried my best to stay calm throughout the whole yelling

I hadn't even been 10 minutes in the place when they started swarming me with questions

"Harry, where in the hell were you?"

"You know you had Practice in the morning do you know what time it is?"

"Show starts in 3 hours and you are gonna get your ass on stage and rehearse for whatever time we've got before all these people come inside!"

I Looked at my phone to see that I had a text from Hazel

FromHazel

Hey Harry,

Just wanted to let you know I have four friends coming along with me, I hope that's alright?

"And I need 5 tickets with backstage passes for tonight's show."

"For whom may we ask?"

I tried my best not to lash out and tell them it was none of their fucking business but I was in enough trouble as it was.

"Friends."

To: Hazel

Of course, Can't wait to see you tonight x

:)

I wasn't gonna let anyone spoil this.

HAZEL POV

"Okay guys, you ready?"

"Eeeeep!" they all kept squealing. 

"Well then I'll take that as a yes." I laughed as I grabbed my wallet and keys.

"Promise you'll behave, and try not to get home too late?" 

"I promise mom, I'll call you as soon as I get home."

she gave me a kiss on the forehead before she drove off to work.

"Lily you ride shot gun and tell me where to go."

"Hey how come she gets to ride Shot gun?!" whined Cindy

"Oh Don't be a baby, we all know she's the best at giving directions, if I let you give them to me we'd make it there in a week. with luck." I pinched her cheek playfully and she swatted my hand away.

I laughed and hopped in to the drivers seat.

**************************************

"We're about  5 minutes away." said Lily

"Wow, can't believe it, im so excited!" Said Jaymee.

"And you just can't hide it?" said Kat annoyed. We all laughed at Kat's bad joke and soon we found ourselves in the parking lot behind the venue

"Harry said for me to text him when we were here, so I guess we'll see.

To: Harry

Hey we're here right where you told me to park

*ding*

From: Harry

Alright be there in a sec.

Wasn't long before Harry came, escorted by 3 guys from security might I add.

"Glad you could make it." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm glad too." I said while sending him a warm smile.

"Hey guys well, this is Harry as you all know. Harry this is Cindy, Kat, Jaymee, and Lily." I said while pointing to each of them.

"Hi Nice to meet you all." Harry flashed his dimple smile that I loved and led us through the back.

The place was huge. There were big bright lights and so many hallways that I would get lost.

And we finally stopped in front of a door.

"This is mine and the boys dressing room. Come one you can meet everyone!"

OKAY ITS REALLY LATE (4 AM WHERE IM FROM) AND I TOTALLY FORGOT I ACTUALLY HAD TO GET UP BEFORE NOON TOMORROW OOOPS LOL ANYWAYS ILL UPDATE TOMORROW, OR SHOULD I SAY A COUPLE OF HOURS FROM NOW CAUSE I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO READ THE STORY :D 

OKAY NIIIIIGGGHHHTT!