Chapter 23

"I have no clue of what you're talking about." said cindy while she walked away towards the couch

"Oh c'mon! I saw you guys, what were you talking about anyways?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she shook her head and laughed.

"Nothing really just school and somehow the whole how-I-once-started-a-fire at school story came up and we were just laughing and stuff."

"Oh yes that one time. I remember you almost  burned your hair off."

"Shut up." she replied smiling at me.

We all just sat in the couch catching up and laughing at random things. These were the best people in the world and I wouldn't want anyone else but them sharing this moment together. 

Time had passed by and some one came barging in the door.

"We're back!" I heard Louis' yell as he came and plopped himelf on a chair.

The rest of the boys came in the room looking exhausted but content.

I smiled as Harry came to sit next to me.

"How was the show?"

"It was amazing! you guys sure know how to put on a show." 

"I'm glad you liked it." he smiled at me and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Get a room!" yelled Louis

"Oh come off it you'd be snogging Eleanor if she were here!" replied Niall

We all laughed as Louis' cheeks turned a shade of pink

"Can't help I love the girl." mumbled Louis

I thought it was cute but laughed along with the rest.

"Do you think your friends are ready to go home?" Harry whispered in my ear. I felt goosebumps  and I turned to look at him.

"I suppose, why do you ask?"

"Well we leave in about two hours... I thought it would be nice if we got to spend them alone before i leave." He looked kind of sad as if just stating that he would leave later hurt him.

"Well even if they're not, we're taking them home." i gave him a huge smile to lighten up the mood even though I was worried about him leaving so soon.

************************************************

Some how we all managed to fit in my car as Harry drove to my house. It was a tight fit, there was a lot of complaining but a lot of laughter too. I was glad that Harry was so easy to get along with.

As soon as all the girls had managed to leave and say goodbye to Harry he turned to look at me and cupped his hands on my face.

"I have a surprise for you back at my hotel."

"Really? What is it?"

"Well if I tell you it wouldnt really be a surprise now would it?" he smirked at me and I swatted his hand away.

"Okay then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Hiiiiiii

IM BACK! OKAY YOU GUYS HOPEFULLY YOU DIDN'T DELETE THIS STORY :( 

i KNOW IM A JERK FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I'D LIKE FOR YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I MADE SOME CHANGES TO CHAPTERS SO IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO RE-READ ON MY DOORSTEP IT WOULD BE AWESOME!

i AM GONNA BE UPDATING FREQUENTLY AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO KEEP READING 

I LOVE YOU :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I WOULD REALLY LIKE MORE READS AND I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK