Chapter 9

Warning: Chapter contains sexual content

"So, are you enjoying your birthday weekend?" Theo asked me as I came out of the shower in his en-suite, naked, except for the towel wrapped in my hair.

I glanced up at him and gave a half-smile.

"It's been pleasant so far. I just wish you would've told me that you invited my parents so I could mentally prepare myself."

"Dually noted. Come here." His voice purred as he took my hand into his and pulled me to the bed.

"I just finished taking a shower." I rushed out. "I would prefer not to ruin my cleanliness with the smell of sex." I said as he began kissing my toned and taut stomach.

He paused to glance up at me with a puppy dog face and even pouted his lip. This expression alone made me laugh.

"Begging looks very good on you." I said as I took his hands and placed them on my perky c cup sized breasts.

"I love your breasts." He spoke in a velvety tone as he began kneading them with his large hands.

"This little get together you planned without my knowledge has caused me great stress Mr. Taptiklis. I am going to need you to fuck it out of me." I breathed as my sex clenched hungrily.

In one swift move he lifted me into his strong arms and carried me into his disgustingly large two-story closet. In the center was an extraordinary ivory tufted round sofa chair that he laid me down on.

"How bad do you want it?" He purred into my ear as he began grinding his manhood against my slick folds.

"Bad."I panted as the friction brought me pleasure.

He pulled me to edge and roughly slapped my ass before he parted my legs and slammed into me, causing a squeak to escape through my lips.

He let out a groan as he filled me with his length and then pulled back before slamming into me again and again. I could feel his sexual frustration with every re-entry and hear it in his grunts and groans. It was pleasurable to my ears and helped to push me that much further to my breaking point.

Suddenly he lifted me back into his arms while he was still inside me and slammed my back up against the wall where we continued fucking. With my head tossed back I began moving my hips to match him thrust for thrust.

"Oh Theo." I moaned loudly causing his hands to clench my thighs tighter.

He began panting moaning loudly as his name continued to escape my lips. For several long minutes - around twenty or so if I had to guess - I moaned his name. Something I had never done before with any of my ex friends-with-benefits. Then I just couldn't find my voice to call his name anymore. All I could do was pant as I was being pushed closer and closer to the edge.

Then we were back on the round sofa and he continued with his speed and force. Moments later, with my nails clawing at his back I found my release, moaning loudly. Within seconds Theo's hands found themselves in my long damp hair and clenched roughly as his body tensed and he came. The sound of his moan of triumph sent shivers through my loins.

It was one of the best sounds ever. Especially being that I was the reason for it.

As Theo went to pull out he froze and stared at me with a panicked expression on his face.

"What?" I asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

"Condom... I forgot to put on a condom." He said, uneasily.

In a panicked frenzy I pushed him off of me and rose to my feet. "YOU WHAT?" I shrieked as I ran into his bathroom and began a desperate and pathetic attempt at trying to clean away his swimmers in the shower.