Chapter Fifty Nine: Don't Tell The Bride, Cumberbatch

19th July 2016

"Ben! Get yo ass up!" I chuckled as I hit the sleeping prince with pillows and laying all over his nude torso. Today's the day Ben reached the big 40! Don't tell him I said that as he hated me saying that. I was going to be 19 in a matter of days but he was now the big 4-0! I sat on his chest and prodded each individual muscle. "Oi! Old man!" I said with a smirk, continuing to pester the man below me. His face wrinkled and his eyes looked up at me sleepily "Old man?" He yawned. I chuckled and nodded "Yes! Wakey wakey!" I said, kissing his nose. He moaned tiredly, and tried to remove me from his body. "Claud, please! Five more minutes?" He laughed as he slid me off. I just laid there, rather unsure what to do now. As I went to get up, Ben, in his 'sleep', yawned and rolled over, flattening me. His body pressed against mine as he pretended to snore. "Hey, woah, this wasn't how I planned this." I whined quietly, poking Benedict's muscular hips. Nothing. No movement! His arms hooked around me, and held me tight, his legs locking around mine, so I was stuck. I couldn't move at all now. "Excuse me. Pardon me, Ben? May I just... Can I?" I said as I wiggled towards the edge of the bed. His head shock quickly and wiggled me back over into the middle of the bed. "Stay." He said sternly as he went back to pretending to sleep. I shook my head. My stomach was flipping now and I was breaking out in a cold sweat from nowhere. "Ben, I need to go to the bathroom. I'm going to be sick." I groaned trying to fight my way up now, wriggling out of his grip. He looked me in the eye, and saw I wasn't lying. Getting up quickly, I ran to the bathroom and I was sick. "Happy birthday to me..." Ben whispered, as he went to check on me, rubbing the base of my back and then between my shoulder blades. I continued to be sick until there was nothing to come up. "Baby, are you okay?" Ben asked, confused by the sudden illness. I nodded slowly and stood up "I'm okay now, thank you." I murmured. He looked me in the eye and sighed softly, "let's go back to bed." He smiled and kissed my forehead lovingly. I nodded but as we went to walk to the bedroom, Alice awoke and then phone rang and then there was someone hammering on the door. I groaned and just broke into tears. "Princess, if it's Mum and Dad they will come in, in a second. I'll get the phone and Alice. You rest up, we will be in, in a minute with a glass of water." He whispered and kissed my forehead again, wiping my eyes. I nodded and went back to bed.

"How peculiar," Ben whisperer to Alice as he reached for the phone. "Hello?" Ben asked down the phone.
"Hello, is this Benedict? This is Lara, I'm the wedding planner, William Lounsbottom has asked me to call." A very prim and proper young lady asked down the telephone.
"Yes, it is indeed! Lara, I'm very sorry but this really isn't a good time. My fiancée has just been sick, and my parents are here as its my birthday today." Ben sighed at the end as Wanda and Timothy walked up the stairs, heading towards Ben's room, motioning to Ben to hurry up.
"Oh, gosh, sorry. Yes, of course. Well, I've sent you an email about arrangements for you and your fiancée to discuss. Give me a call when you can. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you." She grinned down the phone and hung up quickly. You could tell she wasn't used to celebrity calls and her voice was very jolly but like a hyperactive puppy.

Ben chuckled softly and put the phone down, and kissed Alice's head gently before going back to our room. "Mum, dad!" Ben smiled wide looking at his parents who were sat on the bed, looking at me, trying to work out what was wrong. "Ben, what's up with Claudia?" Wanda sighed looking at me, feeling my head. "I don't know. She was fine one minute, and then the next she was sick." He sighed and I groaned, "I'm sorry Ben." "For what?" He asked confused, sitting next to me, placing Alice in his lap. "For not being well on your birthday." I sighed. Ben shook his head and smiled sweetly, "No, don't say sorry. It's okay. Anyway, what was the urgency to get me up, hm?" He chuckled lightly at the end. I sat up and reached under the bed and pulled out gift bags after gift bags that overflowed with boxes. "What's all this?" Ben asked confused, helping me lift the bags. "Happy birthday." I beamed and kissed him softly. My face was still pale and my head still clammy, but I cheered up a bit. I had spoiled my husband-to-be rotten and that made me happy. He used to shower me in gifts and days out all the time so now it was my turn. Wanda and Timothy sat on the bed, watching in anticipation, wondering what I had brought their beloved son. A watch. Cufflinks. Shirts. Shoes. Trousers. Cheeky boxers. DVD box sets. A light saber (what made his face light up immensely) and another box. On the gift tag there was written 'To Daddy, love from Baby #2 xxx'. Ben looked at me confused and he slowly opened the box to reveal a positive pregnancy test. Ben's face was confused, looking at me and then my tummy and then the test. "You're pregnant?" He asks with a smile creeping onto his face. I nodded and beamed as Ben squealed loudly, making Alice jump. His arms hooked around me and hugged me tight. "This is the best birthday present ever!" Ben said with a smile, smothering me in kisses. Alice giggled, watching and Wanda slid her onto her lap as Ben continued to smother me. "Baby, please!" I giggle "I need air, let me breathe!" I added as I ended up flopping on my back. Ben nodded as he got off me but smiling widely. He was over the moon, you could see it in his eyes. Timothy and Wanda sat smiling happily, over the moon for their son. "Benedict, you've got to put a ring on this girls finger soon!" Wanda said in a stern but happy tone. "Oh, I will, don't you worry." Ben smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair, kissing my cheek. He was planning something, I could tell. I looked down at my engagement ring as it continued to sparkle in the summer sun. Wanda chuckled and nodded, as she watched her son as love glittered his eyes. Her hands held Alice on her, as Alice played with her buttoned sleeves. "Have you not set a date yet?" Wanda asked again. I looked at Ben and raised a brow and Ben shook his head. Apparently we hadn't. Wanda sighed "You need a wedding planner." "Mum, it's okay. I've got everything sorted." Ben chuckled softly and placed a kiss on my head again. Of course he had it sorted. He's Ben. He always had things sorted. Now that I was pregnant, he wasn't going to let me help with it. I could tell. This was going to be just like Don't Tell The Bride. I was going to find out on the big day. I kept my head still on Ben's chest as I sighed, unsure how to take this.