Chapter Twenty Five: Skyping The Bæ

"Adelaide, have you seen my laptop?" I asked Adelaide whilst looking through my draws. "Oh, I put it on your shelf, sorry. You left it on your bed." Adelaide replied. "Thank you!" I added. I plugged in the charger and placed my laptop on my bed whilst I went to get myself changed into my pyjamas. Adelaide was already in her Kermit the Frog pyjamas sitting cross legged on the floor painting her dainty little toe nails, a pretty pink colour. "Adelaide could you set Skype up for me please, I'll be back in a minute!" I called out from the en-suite. I slipped into my Monsters University Glow-in-the-dark pyjamas, brushed my hair into a ponytail and wiped off all of my make up. "Adelaide, where did you put your washing?" I called out whilst trying to find a laundry basket. "I put it into the wicca basket under the sink. There's three sections; colours, whites & darks. The cleaners come and get it in the morning and sort it out for us." Adelaide replied. "What if some of our clothes need special cleaning care?" I said, trying to be serious but making myself sound very ditzy. Adelaide looked at me as if I had just fallen out of the sky, "Well, the cleaners sort it out. Why?" "Because what if my top shrinks?" Adelaide sighed, "Claud, shut up and put your clothes in the basket!" I placed my clothes into the dark section before going to sit with my new very bossy roommate. "Are you ready?" I said to Adelaide who was fangirling just looking at the laptop screen. She nodded whilst twiddling her hair. I hovered the cursor over the contact labelled "Bæ ;)" and was ready to click call. "Are you sure?" I said smirking at the fangirling mess of a roommate. "Yes! Click it for goodness sake!" The stricter she got the more her accent became very predominant. I clicked the button and we were ready. The time was 17:49 and we were ready to call my Bæ! The blue screen changed to a lovely face. A beautiful face. A perfect face. A handsome face. A British face. Benedict's face.

"Hello?" I said whilst Adelaide was hyperventilating and fangirling to the extreme.

"Sorry, I can't do this! I'm going to order our dinner! Pizza and ice cream sound good?" Adelaide said, putting her pink fluffy dressing gown on and her pink slippers. I nodded and off she went.

"Hi, sorry about that. That was Adelaide, my room mate! She is a huge fan of yours!" I said leading to Ben to blush extremely.

"Tell her when she comes back that she is so kind!" I nodded & agreed. "So how is the first day of university life?" Ben asked whilst gazing lovingly into my eyes.

I gazed back and replied, "Fantastic, thank you! I met a few new people. I've unpacked and our room is now fully refurbished."

Ben smiled and said, "You wasn't at university today were you, well not for all of the day?"

I knew he knew about shopping, but I surely didn't know that I knew he knew about shopping. "Maybe..." I said dragging the word out trying to make it less obvious that I did go out.

"Right, okay, so the picture Martin sent to me of the most beautiful person in the world in a gorgeous black dress, isn't you?" Ben said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, that picture, yeah. That was me- sorry, yes. I was out today." I laughed awkwardly.

"Right, okay. So is that the dress you are wearing tomorrow?"

I nodded, "Do you like it?" I asked smiling.

"Of course I do. It's beautiful, and it fits amazingly. Did you pick it out?"

I smiled and said, "No, Martin picked it out!"

Ben looked at me shocked, "Martin? As in Martin Freeman?"

"Yes"

"The man with not a lot off sense in fashion?"

"He has some sense in fashion. He is like you in a sense!" I said laughing but Ben wasn't finding my little joke as funny as I was.