Chapter Fourteen: I'd Have To Kill One Of You If This Was Doctor Who

Ben and I were escorted to our table by Lily when I received a phone call from an unknown number. "I'm so sorry, can I get this please?" I asked Ben.

"Of course darling! Please, take as long as you need!"

I smiled and trotted off to the front of the restaurant to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Claudia Digby?"

"Yes, may I ask who this is?"

"It's Steven Moffat." The voice said. I froze on the spot. This man was an inspiration to me to write short books and silly scripts because that's what he started to do. He started small and now he was one of the most well known script writers and producers in the world!

"Hi, um, how did you get my number may I ask, once again?"

"Mark gave me your number. I saw your news interview and you seem a natural in front of the camera & also Ben doesn't stop talking about you! And if I know Ben well enough, if he talks about someone all the time they must be special!"

"Really, aw that's sweet!" I said whilst looking over to our table where Ben was sitting whilst he looked at the menu.

"Isn't it just... I would have to kill one of you if this was a Doctor Who or Sherlock Episode!"

"Steven! Wait! It's real life! Please don't! I'm meant to be going to university next week!" I laughed awkwardly.

"Well aren't you lucky then!" He said in a quite a sarcastic and evil tone.

"Yes! Yes I am!"

"Right, down to business! You don't officially start Oxford for just over a month right?"

"Right, in a way... I move in officially Monday but lessons do not start for just over a month!"

"Well, Mark and I were thinking we could see some of your ideas for Sherlock and maybe for Doctor Who next year!"

"Are you joking?!"

"No.. I am Moffat, I do not joke" his voice went serious and quite deadly.

"Aah crap!" I said literally pooing myself!

"What?"

"What."

"What did you say?"

"What did who say?"

"Don't worry. Right so are you free Monday, after you've moved in?"

"No, sorry. I've got to make sure my course is the course I want and sort out finances. I'm free Tuesday though?"

"Tuesday it'll be! Meet you at 9 at the BBC towers reception?"

"Yeah that should be fine. I'll text Mark if I'm going to be late or to change arrangements!"

"Okay. See you soon!"

"Bye!"

I walked back over to our table and brushed my curl behind my ear whilst sitting down and looked at the menu.

"Are you okay, beautiful?"

I looked at him and smiled, "I am fantastic lovely, thank you!"

"Who phoned you princess, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Moffat"

"Was he okay?"

"Yeah he is fine. He wanted to asked me to meet Mark and himself on Tuesday for a meeting!"