Vegito: A fusion's love

WARNING LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER I REPEAT LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER!

Today was Trunk's 10th birthday and of course Bulma had invited everyone th the party, including Vegito, Gogeta and Gotenks who were brought from the fusion dimension using the dragon balls. They were brought here a few months ago and you've had a crush on Vegito ever since you saw him fight Super Buu but knew you couldn't be with him because he was literally half Goku and half Vegeta. Bulma and Chi-chi would've killed you if they found out! But now seeing as Vegito is his own person you feel less stressed out about. Somehow Bulma, Chi-chi,  Goku, Vegeta and Gogeta found about your little crush on the Potara fusion a few weeks ago and have been trying to get you 2 together since (well Vegeta doesn't care. To be honest he's just doing it for the lols) but every time you just get too nervous about it. But little did you know that he was liked you as much as you did him he was just nervous bout the whole dating thing. But tonight the guys were getting you together one way or another!

Y/N'S P.O.V.

"Hello Earth to Y/N! Are you in there?" Bulma said to me getting a little annoyed, "huh yeah, sorry Bulma what's up?" I questioned fearing I already knew the answer, I mean I appreciate what Bulma and Chi-chi are doing but if they bug Vegito too much about it one day he's just gonna reject the offer. "I said are you gonna use tonight to actually start an actual conversation with him or are you just leave it again, cause I'm telling you Y/N a guy like him comes once in a life time!" Bulma said edging you on to try and tell Vegito how you feel yourself but every time you went to do it you couldn't find the courage to tell him so you didn't say anything. You sighed sadly before replying "I don't know Bulma I mean I really do like him but what if I do tellhim and he doesn't like me back? Then what am I gonna do?" Bulma just sighed as you looked away from her and towards the potara fusion himself. When ever I'm near him I just feel realy happy and protected, he caught me looking at him so I turned back around to Bulma feeling my cheeks warm up as I did so.

Vegito's P.O.V.

I suddenly felt eyes on me so I looked around and noticed that it was Y/N. Everytime I'm near her I get this weird feeling in my chest, the even weirder thing is that I like it and I like Y/N too and when I mean like I mean I REALLY like  her. As soon as she realised I caught her staring she quickly looked away and was she.....blushing?! "Yo Vegito you gonna day dream all day or what?!" Goku and Gogeta asked me at the same time "sorry what?" I asked pulling my gaze from her and towards them. "So you gonna tell her tonight or what?" Gogeta asked whilst he, Vegeta and Goku smirked at me. Dumbasses I don't even know how they found about this in the first friggin place! "Tell who what?" I asked trying to piss em off or at least get them off my back about asking Y/N out. They honestly think I haven't tried asking her out but every time I do I just can't do it. My mouth just won't allow it so I just walk away or ask her something else entirely. "Don't bother playing dumb you baka! When are you going to ask the women out assuming you're going to do it at all!" Vegeta asked me knowing what I was trying to do "I dunno maybe I'll do it tonight? I mean what if I do tell her and she doesn't feel the same way and I embarrass myself. I'll look like an complete idiot!" I said, I heard Vegeta scoff and could tell he was about to say something but Goku covered his mouth and spoke his mind. "Trust me Vegito she won't turn you down and besides how you gonna how she feels if you don't ask?" Goku asked whilst doing his typical Goku smile, I sighed hopelssly "fine I'll do it later when I get the chance to talk to her ALONE!" I said emphasising the word alone. "Well nows your chance looks like she's gonna get...." Gogeta started but before he could finish I was already heading over towards her. It's now or never I guess!

Back to your P.O.V.

I quietly left Bulma to her ranting as I went to get a drink, as I went to get a cup some one's hand landed on top off mine but immediatley retracted. I looked up se Vegito with a small blush on his cheeks, I looked away quickly as to hide my own blush  for the love of Kami, I probably look like an idiot right now! "U- Uh s-s-sorry Y-Y/N!" I heard him stutter, "it-t's f-fine, I guess" I mumbled loudly enough for him to hear as I grabbed the cup and started filling it up with cola. "H-hey Y/N can I tell you something?" He asked  nervously, I just nodded as I was kinda shaking and didn't look or sound any more stupid than I already did. "Y/N ever since I was brought here from the fusion dimension I-I...  Y/N what I'm trying to say is I l-l-love you"He confessed to me I looked at him utter shock over my face but before I could tell that I felt the same way. he used instant transmission ( which he can use look it up!) and poof he was gone I looked over my shoulder to see that pretty much everybody here saw what just happend and to save my self the drama I just IT'D back to my house.

Time skip brought to you by muffin Button! 

I was woken up a quiet tapping on my window. I looked towards it and saw Vegito flying outside, I swiftly walked towards it opening it up and letting him in as I headed back to my bed simply sitting omn it, him doing the same."Y/N I-I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." before he finished I put my hand over his mouth as he looked at me questioningly. "Earlier at the party you left before I got the chance to say anything and what I wanted to say is that I-I love you too Vegito" I muttered as I removed my hand, he slowly lent in towards me before he sealed the gap between us. He  started slowly but passionatley, he bit my lip making me gasp giving him the chance to push his tongue in. Our wet muscles touched causing a moan to escape from my throat. I felt Vegito smirk in to the kiss as he gently layed me down on the bed, we both started undressing each other until we were both naked I started getting nervous again seeing as I was still a-a uh *cough virgin cough*. Vegito sensed my uneasyness and imediatley knew why "it's okay I'll be as gent as I can." I nodded as he inserted a finger inside of me. I wince but the pain was replaced by pure pleasure as he added another and started pumping them inside of me, I grabbed Vegito's shoulders as I moaned. I felt the pleasure tingle away as he pulled out his fingers and licked them seductively, he positioned himself above as I felt his tip poking my enterance. When he entered I felt a few tears roll down my face which Vegito kissed away as he started to thrust slowly "Vegito...faster" I moaned. I started to feel absolute pleasure as he increased his speed I felt him hit a certain spot and moaned loudly as he continued to hit that exact spot over and over again. He kissed my lips passionatley as he went faster , we moaned loudly into the kiss as I arched my back and Vegito collapsed on top of me. Vegito rolled over as I grabbed the blanket over us as I snuggled into Vegito's buff chest and fell asleep instantly.

Vegito's P.O.V.

I stroked Y/N's head as she slept as mumbled something in her sleep which caught my attention, "Uhg love you mhm Vegito" I chuckled softly "I love you too Y/N" I muttered softly into her ear as I kissed her head and let sleep take me over.

A/N: So this was my first Lemon, no one requested this but I felt like writing it as Vegito is one of my favourite characters and there's not many reader insert one shots with him so I decided to make one. I hoped you enjoyed it and I will see you in the next chapter bye-bye!