You Must Eat That!

When I was only a small kiddie, my father used to say, "If you kill that, you must eat it!" I thought that sounds right enough, but my daddy always seems took things a bit too far. 

 I recalled the first time it happened. I was a 4 year old immature kid. Shouting while stomping on some miniature ants. "Grab them up and eat it, kiddo!" he growled. I didn't accept it. I cried and tried to run like hell broke loose, but that completely failed. He grabbed me by the ear and shoved the ants into my mouth, two by two. After that, I vomit so hard. 

 One time, when I was 4, my father caught me busted pulling the wings off a fly. "Eat that food now or later." he said roughly. I started to brawl like I was high, but he picked up the fly and forced me to swallow it. For weeks, I could feel the fly buzzing inside my stomach. 

 When I was 10 years old, I made a homemade crappy bow and arrows out of a stick and a piece of dirty string. I was running freely around the backyard, shooting the arrows aimlessly into bushes, the air, ground etc.. I stopped dead when I heard a "QWAK". I accidentally hit a deep black crow. My father was watching out the window. "Take that and bring it inside!" he shouted. 

 Again, he forced me to watch him pluck the bird and clean it all up. Then he toss it in a pot of boiling hot water. When the bird was cooked, he put the dead looking chicken on the plate and showed it in front of my dull eyes.  "Now eat it blockhead." he ordered gruesomely. Tears were bursting out my lacrimal glands. I ate the whole thing... 

 ON THE OTHER HAND, my dad wasn't that bad. He got me a cute puppy when I was 15. A few weeks, he wanted to teach me to drive a car. As I was backing up, I heard a crunch and hit the brakes quickly. I immediately got out and saw my lovely dog squashed. I fell down onto my knees and cried. "NO! No! No! No!" "You know the rules son." My dad picked up the dog while me, I was running my butt off to the fields. 

 Three days later, I waited until midnight. A few minutes, I climbed in the kitchen window extremely quiet. Since I was hungry, I went straight to the smooth looking fridge. Suddenly, I heard my dad's voice. "Your dinner is ready on the table." he said. He swiftly turned on the lights and pointed to my "dinner".  Lays my dog, roasted till golden brown, with an apple in his jaws. I run but he grabbed me and by force, he helped me eat it until my stomach explode.

  I didn't know what I was thinking, soon I ended up planning to run away from my sweet, sweet, horrible home. It was early in the morning, just before dawn.  I got dressed and packed my bags. Afterwards, I quietly opened the tall door from my bedroom and rushed to the "exit". "Going somewhere kiddo?" he laughed. He was standing on the top of the stairs.  He knew..

I attempt to run downstairs, passing around him, butttttt he blocked my way. I somehow, managed to lost my footing and slammed into him, also losing his balance. I instantaneously reacted fast enough and corrected my footing. Then, I saw my father falling... falling... and falling..  By just looking at him, you already knew he was screwed and looks like a funky nincompoop.

 I was crying and crying my heart out. I turned on the oven and went out to the shed to fetch the axe.