You're Not My Type

No lady has ever rejected to date Ronald Bliffekin. He was born into a very fabulous, spoiled, and wealthy family. From an extremely early age, Ronald can get ANYTHING he wanted. Toys? Check. Rare clothing? Check. Dem Ladies? Check. The basic reason is because his father had a very high- paying job. 

 He drove the most expensive cars, meet famous celebrities, live in an mansion. Having plenty of money, he believed in his wasted heart that he can charmed every girl's soul. No ladies didn't refused any dates with him. But oh-ho how that changed on that week when he meet a attractive woman named Juliem Arkorth. 

 Ronald bumped into Juliem by mistake at a coffee shop, one morning. He mannerly introduced himself and then they both sat together at a fine table together. Ronald ordered hot tea and cinnamon bread. The two "love birds" spent talking to each other for hours! It was afternoon around 3:24 and soon Ronald had to go. Juliem thanked him for the food, drinks, and a nice conversation. Right before she was about to leave, Ronald grabbed her gentle hands. 

 "Juliem, I had the most grateful time with just us this day and I'd like to meet you again. How about next week? Fancy dinner and a movie. *Smiles*" There was a awkward pause but soon Juliem cute smile faded to a nasty face. 

 "I'm sorry, It's well- well you're not my type at all." she said harshly. After that, she left out the clear exit door. While Ronald stand there like a dumbstruck duck. He questioned himself, why and how? Since he never felt so declined, Ronald turned stubborn and wanting to get back with her. 

 The effect made Ronald come to the cafe nearly every week hoping she would come back. Not just that, he even had amazing flowers in his bare hands. But that backfired, Juliem realized that he was kinda of a stalker, making her extremely angry inside. Ronald sees her, but Juliem went back to her car in a flash.

 When he saw that, he went nuts! Ronald dropped the flowers in his hands and stomped it to death saying bluntly, "Why won't she love me? Why? Why? WHY! I'll make her my gf if that's my last thing to do!" Making a very large scene, he was forced to leave the cafe. 

 Straightaway, he goes to Plan B and went to check out a phone book. He then founds Juliem address and went to her house asking why she won't love him! Ronald knocks the door impatiently waiting for her to answer. Juliem opens the door and notices it was "him". 

 Ronald spits out "Why won't you love me?" 

She replied, "How many times should I say this? YOU'RE not my TYPE!" 

He fought back, "I don't understand! We had fun time together! I can give you jewelry, fancy clothing, shelter, almost anything! If not, what is your type!?!" 

 There was a hesitation, Juliem sigh and responded softly, "Oh Ronald! Ronald, Ronald, you want to know what is my favorite type? Well, come inside and you will know." She made a gap from the entrance big enough for Ronald to come in. 

 Ronald was proud himself and knew his begging worked perfectly! Juliem then instructed him to downstairs to the basement. He wondered if it was her ex's pictures of them or showed a presentation of something? Once he reached to the bottom of the stairs, he reached out to open the door. He observed that it was really dark so he feel around aimlessly for the light switch.

 To his horror, he distinguished a scene that you will never ever want to see again. There was 6 bodies of headless men hanged and their severed heads looking at him blankly. In a blink of an eye, someone poked him behind the shoulders. Ronald then turned around and saw Juliem holding an bloody axe ready to slice his head off. Before he had a chance to scream, Juliem chopped his head causing it to fly off. 

  The creepy girl grabbed Ronald's brunette hair and spoken "Now you're my type." Then kissed him on his tendered lips.