Oh Violet!

A nine year old girl was named Violet. She lived with her mother, father, and her orange tabby Meadow. They weren't rich, but had enough money to sustain the family. Violet loved going outside where the sun hugged the sky - it made her dream all possibilities of life. 

 While playing with Meadow, she caught a black rodent skittering across the grass. The cat's green eyes locked on his target. Soon enough, Meadow chased the rodent into the deep woods. Her parents always say to not bother the woods and follow the dirt path, but she had to make sure her cat was okay. 

With hesitation, she leaped into the air running towards Meadow. The bushes were thick, and the trees glared menacingly at Violet. When Violet was about to grasp Meadow's tail, he went inside an underground hole. 

 She peered down seeing emptiness. Violet buffed up and went down the stairs. 

"Meadow?" 

His meow drew softer and softer. 

 The only light source were the torches on the dusty walls. Then, there was another set of stairs. 

Creak. 

Creak. 

"Meadow? Please answer!" 

Silence. 

 Violet realizes she was inside an abandoned house. Her worst fears grew into goosebumps. She was now lost and alone. Where was that little orange tabby? 

"Oh Violet..." a dry whisper was at a distance. 

"Hello? How do you know my name?" shivers went up her spine. 

"Oh Violet..." 

"What do you want?" Violet took another flight of stairs. She notices a table with a knife.  

"Oh Violet." the voice was no longer a whisper - a raspy voice.

"Oh Violet!" the voice sounded more urgent and closer. 

"What do you want what do you want?" she hid under the table as if it was going to shield her. 

"OH VIOLET!" 

Violet could feel the atmosphere changing. The voice is here. She started to lose her insanity.

"OHHH VIOLET!" the voice is at her ear at the highest level. 

She covered her ears and shut her eyes tightly. 

"Go away! Go away please!" Violet begged. 

"OHHH VIOLLEET!" 

 She screamed trying to battle out the sound the anonymous was screeching at her ears. 

"OHHHH VIOOLL-" 

Before the voice finished its sentence, Violet grabbed the knife manically. 

Breathing heavily, she tugged her ears and sliced them off. Crimson blood spewed out of her ears onto the floor. Violet cried, but she somehow felt better. 

Her insanity stand at bay. 

"Go away! I don't want to hear my name!" 

"VIOLEEETTT! OOHHH VIOOLET!" 

She took the knife off the floor and skinned her face thinking it will make her feel better mentally. 

 Well - Violet tried to skinned her face. Instead, the knife was pushing her face so hard that her grip accidentally arrived inside her shrieking mouth.  Violet choked, causing the knife slicing her throat violently. 

Poor Violet. Too bad there was no such cat with the name Meadow.