Part two: Not again

I got back to the guild hall and stuffed the bag of candy into my pocket. It might be selfish, but I don't want to share. Especially since my drink was already wasted. My love of sweets may be getting a little out of hand. I opened the doors and everyone was going about their busyness. I decided to sit next to Gray, Juvia Erza, Happy, Wendy, and Natsu since they were the only ones I kinda knew, and Lucy and Levy weren't back yet.

"Hey (y/n) how did shopping go?" Erza asked.

"It was fun, but exhausting I swear when it comes to clothes those two can just go on for hours." I huffed sitting down finally resting my legs.

Erza chuckled. "I just wish they would use all that energy while fighting."

"Where are they anyways?" Gray asked.

"They went to drop the stuff off at Levy's place." I replied. "I went to the market to buy a snack. Actually I met this really rude guy there. His annoying voice is still ringing through my ears. God I just hope I never have to see him again." I sighed placing my chin in the palm of my hand.

"Gee it sounds like you two really didn't get along." Wendy replied.

"That's an understatement." I muttered.

Lucy and Levy had gotten back and joined us at the table.

"Hey guys!" Levy greeted.

"Oh by the way Gray we bumped into Lyon on our way here." Lucy told him.

"What? Why is he here?" He asked sounding surprised.

"He said something about coming to see his love, Juvia." Lucy said laughing a bit. "So yeah just a fair warning Juvia you might want to hide."

"Who's Lyon?" I asked in curiosity.

"We used to study under the same master." Gray replied.

"So he's your friend?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." Gray shrugged.

"Than I'd love to meet him." I smiled slightly at him. This is how you make more friends right? I don't know all this is so new to me. Oh I probably sound like a complete idiot.

"Yeah ok I'll introduce you when he gets here." He replied casually.

"Um I think he is here." Lucy replied.

"What?! Oh no don't let him see me!" Juvia exclaimed hiding under the table.

Gray chuckled. "Come on (y/n)."

We walked over to the guy who had his back turned to us.

"Hey Lyon." Gray sighed.

"Gray." He greeted back coldly. Turning toward us.

"Lyon this is (y/n) (y/n) this is Lyon." Gray introduced.

"You?!" I pointed a finger at him. He was the guy who bumped into me earlier.

"You?" He also exclaimed.

"You two have met?" Gray asked giving us looks for the weird way we were acting.

I scoffed crossing my arms. "Only briefly."

"And she was acting very improperly." Lyon sighed.

"I acted improper?!" I asked in disbelief. "You were the one acting like a stuck up jerk." I turned away from him. "God even just hearing your voice again disgusts me."

"At least I don't act like a child." He muttered.

"God would you shut up already." I rolled my eyes.

"Make me." He retaliated.

And he calls me a child. "Fine." I smirked. "Water lock." I imprisoned him in a ball of water.

He started yelling something at me, but the water made it impossible for me to understand.

"Oh I'm sorry what was that? I didn't quite hear you." I sassed chuckling to myself.

"Wow you use the same magic as Juvia?!" Happy exclaimed.

"I've never met anyone who has the same magic." Juvia said emerging from her hiding place and walking over to me. "That's so cool!" She gushed taking my hands and jumping up and down.

"Oh uh th-thanks?" I replied not sure how to respond.

Lyon froze his watery prison and broke free.

"Eep!" I said as he pushed me away from Juvia. I fell back, and Natsu caught me pushing me back up onto my feet.

"Juvia my love, I've come to commit my undying love to you." Lyon kneeled in front of her taking her hand. "I want to ask you once again to come join our guild."

Gray punched him in the face. "Forget it man, she's never going to join your guild."

"G-gray?" Juvia said seeming to be loving the fact that he seemed super jealous.

I can't blame her he is acting pretty jealous. Plus I'm just enjoying the fact that that jerk just got punched in the face.

"Fine then Gray we will fight for the beautiful Juvia's heart." Lyon challenged.

"What are you talking about her heart?" Gray asked acting completely oblivious.

"Alright boys that's enough." Erza said sternly. "There will be no more fighting today. Lyon I think it's about time you return to your own guild."

"Fine I don't have the time anyway." he sighed "I will come back for you Juvia my darling!" He blew her a kiss before running out the door.

She shivered like she felt something creep up her spine.

"Wow." I stated. "I really don't like that guy."

"That makes two of us." Gray sighed.

Hey guys here's the second part hope you liked it. Vote and comment bye!
-Hannah😋