Final Bonus

THERE IS A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!!

Hey guys since this book got so much love and support and all of you are amazing people I've decided to do a fun little bonus chapter and involve you all! So it'll have some awards and a little artwork you made for me. As well as some other stuff about other/future books I'm writing.

First awards

Best/most comments

1st place: 50ShadesOfFandomzXD (all of us knew that one XD) she is super funny and amazing. Her comments never cease in making me laugh and cheering up my day. She honestly doesn't know how much all her comments mean to me.

2nd place: Heyyyy_Rae first off how can my Dan not be in the awards for comments. She makes an effort to have multiple comments on each part I publish. Plus she's the best cousin in the world! She already knows all the good things I have to say about her so we'll just leave it at that.

3rd place: it's a tie between blogityblogger  and Zorua_the_Adorable  they both leave comments that make me smile and I enjoy the back and forth banter we can have, even when it's completely ridiculous. XD

Most dedicated to another character (aka not Lyon)

1st place: Heyyyy_Rae  with her Gray-Sama

There is no 2nd and 3rd for this XD she takes the cake ^ (not Erza's cake) in fact the rest of the awards will only be one place.

Sweet as can be : 

blogityblogger Tee is honestly so sweet!

Most enthusiastic

FairyTailBaka she's a newer reader so congrats!

Most support:

50ShadesOfFandomzXD and Heyyyy_Rae they've read almost all my books XD

Internet besties:

50ShadesOfFandomzXD and blogityblogger yay! <3

Best cousin ever!!!

Heyyyy_Rae (she is my Dan! Plus no one of my other cousins even have wattpad so...)

Most funny/sarcastic

cookiecat567 and Zorua_the_Adorable they make me laugh and I love their sarcasm and sass

Now for some fan art of Naya!
1st my attempt:

Now for some fan art of Naya! 1st my attempt:

Heyyyy_Rae drew this one:

And last but certainly not least blogityblogger :

Well that's the end for those random things now! If you enjoy my writing and haven't already read them here's a list of some of my other fanfictions:

1.) Saved by Freed the Dark (Freed X Reader)

2.) Sparks will fly (Laxus X Reader)

3.) Destiny written in the stars? (Loke/Leo X Reader)

4.) Fairy Tail when girls play with dolls

5.) The princess and the pauper (Nalu short story)

6.) Thumbelina (Gale/Gajevy short story)

7.) Fairy Tail oneshots

8.) Fairy Tail Academy

Those are my fairytail fanfics. I'm also currently working on a Gray X Reader so that will be up soon-ish. I'm planning (after finishing some of my other books) on writing a Sting and/or Rogue X Reader. So stay tuned for those! plus anything else I can think of.

NOW FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I know a lot of you loved this book, and really want a sequel. I WILL NOT be writing a sequel. HOWEVER, I am writing ANOTHER Lyon X Reader! It's called "Not what I was searching for" I will post the first part directly after I post this. I may put it on hold for a short amount of time so I can finish/get farther along in writing my other fanfics. I will update it eventually though, so go check it out!

Last little note I just want to thank you all so much. You don't even understand how much all your support means to me. I've been through a lot while writing this, and seeing your support has helped me through it. You guys are so amazing and I hope you know it!

~Hannah 😋