BSM Luke: He Walks In On You Changing

"I'm gonna go shower." You told you mum and dad who was sitting with you and your older brothers watching some movies like you do every Sunday night.

She nodded, smiling, "Okay dear."

You got up and walked into your room, grabbing your towel. You walked out of your room and into the bathroom you shared with your three brothers. It sucked, but you wouldn't have it any other way. You sighed, stripping out of you light washed ripped skinny jeans and gray and blue muscle tank top. You stepped into the shower, only the be greeted with freezing cold water, because the water hadn't warmed up yet, making you squeal and jump back.

The water had finally warmed up and you started doing everything you needed to before getting out a wrapping a towel around your body. You ran back to your room, your clothes in your hand te the other hand holding the towel up. You put on some clean underwear and a new bra. You had your over sized tshirt on your body when your door opened making you freeze.

"FUCK! Don't you have pants on?" Luke squealed.

"Assbutt, I just got out of the shower, of course I have pants on." You responded, making the sarcasm clear in your voice while slipping on some sleeping shorts you had just bought from Victoria Secret.

"Okay you can come in." you laughed as you watched your brother enter the room with his hand over his face, "Uh Luke? You can open your eyes."

He removed his hand, a grin appearing on his face.

"Next time, use your hand and knock."

"Next time I'll send Mikey up here." He teased, making you throw your body back on the bed, groaning.

"Asshole."