DDM Calum: He Finds You Upstairs With A Boy

****IM using a random boy name so don't judge, mkay? Just imagine it as whoever your little heart desires**

Age: 17

Laughing, you smiled at Sam placed a small kiss on your check, before turning his attention back to the tv screen that had your dads old Black Ops game playing on it. Your hands moved the gunman around, shooting down any of your opponents. Your screen suddenly turned red, yell at Sam.

"Why?" You laughed.

"Because I can and you love me." He smiled, batting his eye lashes. Honestly, this had been the best seven months of your life. He was one of those people that could make your dad instantly better, just like your dad. Really, Sam reminded you a lot of your dad. The both had that quirky personality, their cheesiness, and their love for you.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever helps your pretty face sleep at night." You groaned making him grin.

You started up another round, killing Sam, off and making him shout at the tv.

"Why did you kill me?" He groaned.

"Because I can and you love me." You mocked him, making him glare at you playfully. A smile tugged at your lips.

"You know you want to smile." He giggled, making the smile stretch wider on your lips.

He leaned in, placing his lips on yours and his hand on your cheek. Your lips moved slowly together, making you smile into the kiss.

You heard footsteps by your door, but not thinking anything of it, thinking it was your younger brother coming back from football practice.

Your door knob jiggled then the door quickly opening, making the two of you jump apart.

"Uh Y/N?" Your dad looked confused on why you was sitting so close to Sam. Calum had been on tour for the past 9 months, that meaning he hadn't met Sam.

You looked at the ground, refusing to make eye contact, but you knowing you wasn't doing anything wrong. It was just a simple kiss between boyfriend and girlfriend, but knowing your dad, he'd see it completely different.

"Y/N?" Your dad asked once gain, making you look at him, still avoiding eye contact. Your eyes rested on his jawline, making him sigh.

"Alright, who are you and what are you doing in my daughters room?" Your dad asked.

"Dad!" You groaned, flopping back on your bed.

"You and I both know you wasn't going to tell me. Better take matter into my own hands."

You rolled your eyes, making your dad laugh.

"I'm Sam and I'm your daughters boyfriend."

Your dads eyes bulged out of his head.

"B-boyfriend?" He looked nervous, making you raise an eyebrow.

"Boyfriend." You confirmed, interlacing his hand with yours.

"And this happened when?"

"Seven months ago." You muttered.

The expression on your dads face told you he was hurt. You and your dad had this special bond where you could tell him anything and everything, no matter how embarrassing it was.

"And you didn't tell me?" He whispered, your heart dropping at hearing how vulnerable he sounded.

"I wanted to, trust me, but you was always performing and youd only call mum." You sighed.

He sighed nodding.

"Nothing better be happening." He slightly smiled, "You know what, just leave the door open just to be sure." He finished making you laugh.