Love at fifth sight-Genda Koujirou x Reader(part 1)

Hana:This is my first book....so,if it kinda bored i'm sorry...(^3^)

Haruya:Hana doesn't own inazuma character nor you

Hana:Enjoy!!

Flashback(9 years ago)

Your's P.O.V

I was playing with my pet kitty(yes you have a kitten and you love to call her sapphire).Then, you heard such a pretty name being call.Genda!! A beautiful woman was the one who is shouting just now.you though. Yes, I'm coming the boy said. Then,he look at you shockly and then he ran fastly toward the beautiful woman. Your heart beated...yet, you was killed by him(fall in love at 1st sight).

(7 years after the incident)

School marathon day. You was involve in the marathon.*running*....stop for awhile*panting*..A-Are you okay? A boy asked. You look up while panting. Seeing your first you were blushing..I-i'm fine.. thank you for caring.*keep on running*.....and.....again......I....Was....Killed by the same guy.

(1 year later)

The football match...You was sitting at the front row watching the match(actually, you came just to support Genda).

~after the match~

You bring a first aid...approaching Genda..A-ano...G-Genda-kun.you said.
He then look up to you..What?he ask you..I-i just want to help you with the cut on your knees..you said shyly..
Oh,if that so.Okay. He look at you while smiling sweetly...*blush*

*after helping him with the cut*

I...
Was...
Killed....
Again.......

End of flashback

Your's P.O.V

Hey,(F/N)!!your best friend called you.
What is it? You ask. Hey, when did you want to confess to Genda huh?she asked making you blush a little. It's non of your bussiness.you pouted. You know what, Genda is popular kid he has many more cuter fangirls than me!you said. So, you're saying that you are of his fangirls hah?she said teasingly.. What!? No i'm not..you yelled.. So, you're gonna tell him right? She said. Fine, i'll confess to him on the prom night..you said.

~time skip-after school soccer pratice~

(You're one of the manager)
That's it! The coach said. You can take your break.

G-Genda-kun!you shout.Oh,(F/N)-chan!he walk toward you while smiling. UUMM..I want you to be my partner for the prom!! You said nervously..You could feel the warmth on your face so you look to the ground.. Sure! Gennda said while smiling sweetly...he left you there...you could see that he is talking but you couldn't hear him..you again was killed by the same guy for the fourth time......

To be continued....

Hana:Well, how is it? If i've ever make a grammartical error i'm so sorry..Well, see ya!! Plese vote and comment.(^0^')